Bledsoe Fumbles Snap!

Gotta Dream

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right folks, after one week of play the NFL's top ranked passer with a rating of 143.4 is. . . Drew Freaking Bledsoe!!!

Alas, it's true. . . look it up. Obviously, it won't last. But, it sticks in my craw a bit that the statue is playing better for Dallas than he did for us. It is, however, fairly predictable. He gets better protection there, is playing for Parcells, and has the Dallas Cowboy tradition/mystique on his side there.

In fact, I bet the Cowboys to win against San Diego (no points, I collected better than 1-1 on my money). And I bet them OVER on wins/losses for the season. They will obviously be 3-0 after 3 weeks (with a home Monday Nighter against pig Washington, and then at pig San Fran). Their schedule is very easy. Wish the Bills had that schedule. The 'Pokes are going 10-6 and wildcard bound, unfortunately.

That's right folks, after one week of play the NFL's top ranked passer with a rating of 143.4 is. . . Drew Freaking Bledsoe!!!

Alas, it's true. . . look it up. Obviously, it won't last. But, it sticks in my craw a bit that the statue is playing better for Dallas than he did for us. It is, however, fairly predictable. He gets better protection there, is playing for Parcells, and has the Dallas Cowboy tradition/mystique on his side there.

In fact, I bet the Cowboys to win against San Diego (no points, I collected better than 1-1 on my money). And I bet them OVER on wins/losses for the season.  They will obviously be 3-0 after 3 weeks (with a home Monday Nighter against pig Washington, and then at pig San Fran). Their schedule is very easy. Wish the Bills had that schedule. The 'Pokes are going 10-6 and wildcard bound, unfortunately.

439486[/snapback]

He'll end the season with his usual 76.x QB rating.

What's the over/under on that?

The 'Pokes are going 10-6 and wildcard bound, unfortunately.

439486[/snapback]

Umm, I disagree. They would not have won this game if Antonio Gates would have been playing. Don't believe the hype. They go 8-8 even with the easy schedule. We know what happens to Drew when the going gets tough. Expect a meltdown.

well, drew was putting up some HOF numbers in september 2002 as well. It's very predictable that he'd do this. I'm also willing to take it to the bank that he'll be stinking up the joint by december. If there is a next year for him, it will be just like his final seasons in NE and his final 2.5 years in buffalo. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Oh, and if you want the lock of the year. . . bet San Diego UNDER for wins/losses this year. They're currently listed at 8 1/2 in Vegas. They will be 0-2 after going to Denver this week to face a ornry Bronco team. And S.D.s schedule is unbelievable brutal. They are going about 6-10 or 7-9, guaranteed.

I remember drew having a good game as a bill too once...minnesota wk 2 of 2002. He still has the pat pat pat sack thing going on and that will not help. BUt they can definitely make the playoffs in the week NFC unless the lil Julius Jones does not stay healthy then theyre done cuz bledsoe cannot carry a team.

i sure hope... the bills need as much help on those two wildcard spots as they can.

Oh, and if you want the lock of the year. . . bet San Diego UNDER for wins/losses this year. They're currently listed at 8 1/2 in Vegas. They will be 0-2 after going to Denver this week to face a ornry Bronco team. And S.D.s schedule is unbelievable brutal. They are going about 6-10 or 7-9, guaranteed. 

There is no WAY the Chargers are losing to the Broncos this weekend. Gates will be back and the Broncos are a bad team.

There is no WAY the Chargers are losing to the Broncos this weekend.  Gates will be back and the Broncos are a bad team.

439495[/snapback]

In Denver's home opener after the embarrassment they just had? Will not happen. I guarantee a Bronco victory. San Diego has NEVER won at Invesco, has lost 7 in a row in Denver overall, was a semi-fluke last year, and Denver almost always comes out smoking at home after a bad game. I'll remind you of this prediction after the Broncos win that game.

439492[/snapback]

;) the broncos "ornery" hahaha they suck. That ornery team got their asses beat by the fish. The broncs are going to be on of the worst teams in the NFL this year with all their cleveland browns yes those cleveland browns re-treads they signed...shanahan is gone by next year and if the broncos continue to struggle before next year

Alas, it's true. . . look it up.

ummmmm....Roethlisberger has the highest rating...the highest rating acheivable 158. something....but he only has 11 attempts so I guess he missed the cut.

Put things into perspective....the Miami Dolphins have the #1 offense in the NFL after week 1! ;)

btw.....HELLO EVERYONE! :)

In Denver's home opener after the embarrassment they just had? Will not happen. I guarantee a Bronco victory. San Diego has NEVER won at Invesco, has lost 7 in a row in Denver overall, was a semi-fluke last year, and Denver almost always comes out smoking at home after a bad game. I'll remind you of this prediction after the Broncos win that game.

The Broncos have no defense and Bailey will likely miss the game and at least be limited with his separated shoulder. Gates will eat them alive.

There is no WAY the Chargers are losing to the Broncos this weekend.  Gates will be back and the Broncos are a bad team.

439495[/snapback]

I have to agree with Bench, I think the Chargers get worked in Denver by a

very angry "Rat" Shanahan.

;) the broncos "ornery" hahaha they suck. That ornery team got their asses beat by the fish. The broncs are going to be on of the worst teams in the NFL this year with all their cleveland browns yes those cleveland browns re-treads they signed...shanahan is gone by next year and if the broncos continue to struggle before next year

439505[/snapback]

Is it "ornery"? Okay, how about pissed, thats easier to spell. But, everyone remember at Miami is NEVER an easy game. Just ask New England about that after last year's Monday Nighter in Miami. Denver is not great, but San Diego is also fairly average and Denver is also extremely tough at home, despite some shortcomings.

In fact, I bet the Cowboys to win against San Diego (no points, I collected better than 1-1 on my money). And I bet them OVER on wins/losses for the season.  They will obviously be 3-0 after 3 weeks (with a home Monday Nighter against pig Washington, and then at pig San Fran). Their schedule is very easy. Wish the Bills had that schedule. The 'Pokes are going 10-6 and wildcard bound, unfortunately.

439486[/snapback]

wasnt bledslow sacked 5 times and picked twice. I can live with a measly 89.9 qb rating to start with and not have to deal with that drewfull crap.

The Broncos have no defense and Bailey will likely miss the game and at least be limited with his separated shoulder.  Gates will eat them alive.

439514[/snapback]

I believe San Diego will likely beat them in San Diego, but not this week in that stadium. Trust me, I'm rooting for San Diego for playoff implications, because they are not going anywhere with they're schedule anyway. But, it isn't happening.

wasnt bledslow sacked 5 times and picked twice.  I can live with a measly 89.9 qb rating to start with and not have to deal with that drewfull crap.

439523[/snapback]

He was sacked 3-4 times, but no interceptions.

Not sure how that rumor spread about him throwing a lot of picks, because you're the second or third post I've read here mention that.

If you thought JPL had a good game, DB had an amazing game, including a LOT of movement in the pocket to avoid the rush. Will it last? Time will tell.

CW

Not sure how that rumor spread about him throwing a lot of picks, because you're the second or third post I've read here mention that.

If you thought JPL had a good game, DB had an amazing game, including a LOT of movement in the pocket to avoid the rush.  Will it last?  Time will tell.

CW

439529[/snapback]

I think he was sacked 5x and fumbled 2x.

Would hardly call that avoiding the rush.

439486[/snapback]

I remember when Drew had his good games here in Buffalo. It would make some fans forget some of his bad. Did the Charges not Blitz enough on Sunday?

I think he was sacked 5x and fumbled 2x.

Would hardly call that avoiding the rush.

439550[/snapback]

Then you didn't watch the game.

Get Sunday Ticket/SuperFan, watch the game (in only 30 minutes) and then post an informed message, k? ;)

CW

PS: He was sacked 4 times

Then you didn't watch the game.

Get Sunday Ticket/SuperFan, watch the game (in only 30 minutes) and then post an informed message, k?  ;)

CW

PS: He was sacked 4 times

439576[/snapback]

Check his stats on NFL.com, and stop being a Bledsoe apologist.

The guy is gone already.

Only four sacks, wow, that's terrific.

How about those two fumbles. Sounds like the same old DB to me.

If you thought JPL had a good game, DB had an amazing game, including a LOT of movement in the pocket to avoid the rush.  Will it last?  Time will tell.

CW

439529[/snapback]

I am not a Bledsoe basher but he did not have an amazing game. I watched it. He had a pretty good game. In fact, he had virtually the same amount of yards as Losman did. 198 to 196 or something like that if you count running and sacks, which you should. The four plays that Losman ran and threw the ball away for incompletions Drew got sacked on. He fumbled a snap in his own end that led directly to seven points the other way. His 20 yard TD was to an uncovered player that Kyle Boller could have thrown with a bad foot. He played a solid game and nothing more.

CW

439529[/snapback]

Well we all know after 11 years in the NFL you should have a decent game now and than.

Put things into perspective....the Miami Dolphins have the #1 offense in the NFL after week 1! ;)

btw.....HELLO EVERYONE!  :D

439513[/snapback]

Hey, DCM, welcome back! Hey, what happened to your team? Jeez, I had them picked at the low scoring team in my Yahoo pick-em pool this week! Hmmm, maybe I answered my own question. :)

439486[/snapback]

Who cares... When he's up against a blitzing team he's fuggin useless.

439486[/snapback]

The Skins defence will eat him alive

439486[/snapback]

Who gives a sh--. He doesn't play here anymore.

I guess his performance was tantamount to saying our line really sucked. Which it did. When he's protected and gets time to throw, things happen for him.

Alas, it's true. . . look it up.

ummmmm....Roethlisberger has the highest rating...the highest rating acheivable 158. something....but he only has 11 attempts so I guess he missed the cut.

btw.....HELLO EVERYONE! :)

439513[/snapback]

Good call there, DCM. Nice to see you back around.

I thought Big Ben had the highest rating. That's all the Stiller fans kept saying on the radio call-in show I was listening to on the NFL radio channel on Sirius radio while driving home yesterday. BTW, Shannon Sharpe is hysterical on that show! He was just blasting Kyle Boller, not that Boller didn't deserve some of it w/ another lackluster showing.

i thought i had heard that big ben finished sunday with a perfect qb rating of 158 or something like that, heard it on espn radio, what gives ;)

439486[/snapback]