Kwame Cavil

bluenews

You know everything don't you?  Amazing!

1333[/snapback]

Not quite.

But Empire is broadcasting CFL games this summer, and Kwame Cavil is the kind of name you tend to remember.... besides, back when he was with the Bills, some of his family used to hang out here on the Wall.

Not quite.

But Empire is broadcasting CFL games this summer, and Kwame Cavil is the kind of name you tend to remember.... besides, back when he was with the Bills, some of his family used to hang out here on the Wall.

1346[/snapback]

Nice job Lori. I was just doing a Yahoo search and coming up empty.

I can't believe he didn't make it!

1335[/snapback]

You know, he seemed like he was going to make it his second year. Then I remember reading he and a different receiver switched jersey's in practice as a joke to play with the coaches.

It wasn't long after that that he was released. I don't know if that was a direct cause of it, but I remember thinking that he must feel pretty comfortable to do something like that.

He wasn't the fastest guy but he had great hands and had no problem sacrificing himself over the middle.

Being from Montreal and watching almost all MTL Alouettes games, I would like to say that Kwame Cavil has been a very pleasant surprise for the Als the past couple of years.

With the arrival of Don Matthews as HC, the Als became a very proficient passing offense. With Jermaine Copeland & Ben Cahoon, they form one heck of a WR trio!

Later,

Pat

<<Being from Montreal and watching almost all MTL Alouettes games, I would like to say that Kwame Cavil has been a very pleasant surprise for the Als the past couple of years.

With the arrival of Don Matthews as HC, the Als became a very proficient passing offense. With Jermaine Copeland & Ben Cahoon, they form one heck of a WR trio!

Later,

Pat>>

Hey I'll be at Champs watching the game this Saturday, feel free to come.

PS: Even prior to Matthews arrival in Mtl the Al's were one of the best passing team in the league. Matthews, imho, just injected more caracter and discipline to the squad.

Being from Montreal and watching almost all MTL Alouettes games, I would like to say that Kwame Cavil has been a very pleasant surprise for the Als the past couple of years.

Later,

Pat

1388[/snapback]

Do they actually pay those guys? Or do they just work for food?

<<Being from Montreal and watching almost all MTL Alouettes games, I would like to say that Kwame Cavil has been a very pleasant surprise for the Als the past couple of years.

Later,

Pat>>

PS: Even prior to Matthews arrival in Mtl the Al's were one of the best passing team in the league. Matthews, imho, just injected more caracter and discipline to the squad.

1458[/snapback]

I visit Montreal every year and I was surprised that football (Als) is as popular as it is. But as for baseball is it only the repercussions from past owner-player struggles that has made the Expos so unpopular? Or do the locals just not care about baseball? The history of Expo stars is impressive. Montreal is cool. It is sad to see the Expos leave.

By the way for anybody who thinks cold weather cities like Buffalo can't thrive, visit Montreal. Most of the world also gets a winter so Buffalo can turn it around economically. It is not impossible.

Champs is cool for NFL games especially for those left with no options (if you can get past the smoke). Are there other sports bars that rival Champs?

Hey "Marc" - are you sure they are showing it at Champs? I went over there last Sunday and they had somePPV wrestling thing on every single TV. Had to listen to the game on NFL Fieldpass.

Rennie

1497[/snapback]

Long time no see !!

Whats up with you !?

I also went last Saturday and the manager told me he couldnt get the signal or something....at 1st I bought it but driving home I was under the impression that maybe he just didnt want to devote a TV for a 2-3 guys watching a Bills game instead of say 15-20 wrestling fans....that would be pure crap !! Anyway...

I intend to call tomorrow to make sure ! My guess is that this time aroung the signal will have magically re-appeared or something! If not I'm sure I could find alternatives!

I intend to call around 2 or 3 p.m. and start looking for alternatives if it's a no go at Champs

Later,

Pat>>

1458[/snapback]

Thanks man!

I'll see what I can do, but normally saturday night is "couple night" at my house, so... :D;)

Anyway, miracles happen everyday... so I'll cross my fingers!

Enjoy!

Later,

Pat

Archived