mead107

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just turned it off will start watching game at 9 f---- HIM  <_<

434102[/snapback]

Who the hell is this p.o.s. anyway. Why does the NFL have this moron on their pre-game. This is why I don't watch that over-commercialized, idiot-fest of a show. Just play the game!!!

Is this a triple k meeting? Sounds like one.

Get over it, the guy had an opinion, sorry you were offended, but many of the people he talked about have been offended their whole life and their families, generation after generation have been offended.

This type of ignorance is why people still have to make comments like he made.

Is this a triple k meeting?  Sounds like one.

Get over it, the guy had an opinion, sorry you were offended, but many of the people he talked about have been offended their whole life and their families, generation after generation have been offended.

434546[/snapback]

OMG!!! Someone is critiscising a black man!!! Racists!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that every time a black man sticks his foot in him mouth when discussing race...and its happenning more and more lately...its always excused and that bull sh-- "years of oppression" card is played? You dont see Jews making ridiculous statements and whining (yes, its down to the level of whining) many in the black community have resorted to...and compared to them, the history of African Americans in this country has been a cake walk.

Furthermore, becuase I, as a white man and didnt walk a mile in a black man's shoes, that gives West the right to spew hate speech? bull sh--

Is this a triple k meeting?  Sounds like one.

434546[/snapback]

was not the time for his sh-- . where was he before the storm ? not helping out his brothers down in NO .not helping out the poor black kids . or the poor white kids all he was interested in was how much bling bling he coud have .like i said, just a !@#$ who only cares about himself and the people that belong to the KKK are !@#$s . sorry for venting

i just turned it off will start watching game at 9 f---- HIM  :unsure:

434102[/snapback]

god forbid he has an opinion that differs from your own.

there are a lot of people in america that agreed with his comments.

mainly becuase there was no real plan to evacuate the people who didnt have a means to leave, or anywhere to go. and the message sent from those in charge is... "they should have left". he did go a little crazy on tv, but he had a point. they always showed the black people "looting", and the white people "searching for food". but i also think that was not intentional, and was just what the writer/editer thaught was going on. that doesnt make him a racist or anything, it just shows peoples general opinions of the races. kinda sad thats still around, but it was not intentinal.

but i dont see why he was almost crying when he said them... :doh:

god forbid he has an opinion that differs from your own.

there are a lot of people in america that agreed with his comments.

mainly becuase there was no real plan to evacuate the people who didnt have a means to leave, or anywhere to go. and the message sent from those in charge is... "they should have left".  he did go a little crazy on tv, but he had a point. they always showed the black people "looting", and the white people "searching for food". but i also think that was not intentional, and was just what the writer/editer thaught was going on. that doesnt make him a racist or anything, it just shows peoples general opinions of the races. kinda sad thats still around, but it was not intentinal.

but i dont see why he was almost crying when he said them... :unsure:

434609[/snapback]

The plan to evacuate was the responsibility of the state and local governments, not the President. If the President had gone in and forced the evacuation, then we would be listening to a$$clown west say how Bush was treating black people like slaves or some other ****. Lets face it, the left hates Bush, and anything they can blame him for, right or wrong, they will use to try to make him look bad.