kanya west on TV now

mead107

Lets face it, the left hates Bush, and anything they can blame him for, right or wrong, they will use to try to make him look bad.

434729[/snapback]

He doesn't need anyone to try to make him look bad, he does a great job on his own. To add insult to injury, he had his compassionate VP Darth Cheney down there for another photo-op yesterday, probably drooling over the opportunities for new work for Halliburton. The passerby had it right when he shouted, "Go F yourself Mr Cheney, go F yourself." Unfortunately the right to free speech is not allowed around this administration, as the man was charged with disorderly conduct for expressing the view that many of us have.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's crises like this which highlight the true idiocy at the heart of liberalism in America today. Thanks to the Kanye West defenders and Bush bashers in this thread for advancing my already solid faith in the merits of conservative leadership.

He doesn't need anyone to try to make him look bad, he does a great job on his own.  To add insult to injury, he had his compassionate VP Darth Cheney down there for another photo-op yesterday, probably drooling over the opportunities for new work for Halliburton.  The passerby had it right when he shouted, "Go F yourself Mr Cheney, go F yourself."  Unfortunately the right to free speech is not allowed around this administration, as the man was charged with disorderly conduct for expressing the view that many of us have.

434756[/snapback]

PERFECT EXAMPLE

Bush doesn't run down to the area, and he doesn't care about black people. Now he goes down (sends Cheney), and its a photo op. You liberals are all the same. You really think that americans think the same way you do. Thank God that more americans support Bush than you seem to think. By the way, the last liberal president, was busy getting BJ's in the oval office instead of going after Osama. Maybe if he had been doing his job then 9/11 would have never happened. But you would argue he did a great job.

No offense, but Im not voting fifty cent to congress... or a local school board... or president of the PTA for that matter.

434857[/snapback]

none taken. But, Diddy is one hell of a smart business man. Vote or die, well that didn't work out so well...perhaps Vote to live would have been more successful.

So it must be a conservative ideal to stereotype.

434853[/snapback]

No, but it is a conservative ideal to be able to call a spade a spade without worrying about the politically correct crowd accusing us of stereotyping. I'd hate to be the one trying to defend the intellectual faculties of guys like 50 Cent, Ludacris, Eminem, etc.

No matter what side of the isle you claim to be from, one party holds the keys to the executive washroom! Sometimes it hurts to face the facts; the Bush administrations response after 9/11 made me proud and confident in our leadership, the same cannot be said about Katrina.

Oh and West has every right to say what he wants, but his choice in timing was plain wrong and for that he will be remembered as the A-hole that gave a good effort by alot of good people a bit of a black eye.

Oh and West has every right to say what he wants, but his choice in timing was plain wrong and for that he will be remembered as the A-hole that gave a good effort by alot of good people a bit of a black eye.

435002[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly....except that I will add that it shouldn't be nearly as big of a deal as people make it to be. There seems to be almost as much anguish over his 30 second TV bit than over the entire debacle.

The mayor of NO used the city buses to transport poor innercity people to the polls on ellection day. This is a great idea to help people who might not otherwise vote to get out and be heard.

The same mayor left the buses in a parking lot instead of using them to bus the same people out of the city.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, if you haven't seen the picture of buses under water... of course you haven't only fox will show it.

Maybe because he did a video about the children of the blood diamonds instead of shooting a cop, raping a honey, or glamorizing gangsta life.

435008[/snapback]

Exactly my point.

So now he makes a poorly timed comment and all of that is wiped away? He is now "no smarter than the average rapper?" That happened in 30 seconds?

wow....

edit: and while you are thinking about that....who was the last rapper to kill a cop or "rape a honey?"

you know, since you don't stereotype.... :lol:

Edited by BART at ND

435002[/snapback]

Were you hurt by the storm? West simply spoke for the people living on the street for a week without food or water.

These people didnt have much, but had a home, food, and water for their babies and their families, all were saying the same thing.

You can call him an A-Hole if you want, but the people that were hurt by Katrina call him a hero. How do I know? My sister is a disaster relief Lawyer down there trying to get people money who lost everything.