• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for wishing Bledsoe the best of luck... he's a class guy, and

while I thought him a relatively-inneffective QB in Buffalo, I don't

wish him any ill...

I just never "got into" Peerless... A little too showboaty for me, but

that's just one man's opinion...

Having said that, I can think of very few teams I wish worse on than the Cowboys...

I am rooting for the cowboys.  I would like to see Bledsoe succeed.  He was always a class act in  buffalo.  I live in Atlanta and no one has endured more unfair criticism and abuse than peerless.  I feel peerless deserves a shot at redemption.

432606[/snapback]

Am I a Cowboys fan? No.

But I will watch Dallas a little more closely this year because of Bledoe. I agree with you, I would like to see him experience some success, even though I was one of those who is glad he is no longer who starting QB.

Price? I don't sympathize with as much as Drew.

I am rooting for the cowboys.  I would like to see Bledsoe succeed.  He was always a class act in  buffalo.  I live in Atlanta and no one has endured more unfair criticism and abuse than peerless.  I feel peerless deserves a shot at redemption.

432606[/snapback]

No, I won't root for Dallas. I root for the uniform first, players second. I'd like to see Drew do well, because he's a good guy. But root for Dallas? No effen way.

I own this book: I Hate the Dallas Cowboys. Any self-respecting Bills fan should, as well.

I actually think Bledsoe needs a dose of humble pie....so I hope he falls flat on his face in Dallas.

Peerless got paid, so I don't feel bad for him at all.

I always have hated the Cowpokes since I was a little kid. I always hated the America's team thing. I never have particularly liked the whole Texas thing. (I am changing my mind on that given the response of Texas and Texans in the wake of Katrina however).

Having said all that, I wish Drew all the best. He is a class guy, and I think that he is going to prove many on this board and in the front office wrong. As long as it does not effect the Bills' season and rankings, I hope that Drew does well. I also have a ton of respect for Parcells. As for PP, the guy showed in Atlanta what most us knew about him when he played for the Bills.

I personally think that the Bills handed over the keys to the car too soon.

Having said all that, I think that JP has a lot of talent and seems like a good guy. I hope that he kicks ass this season.

432606[/snapback]

i think you'll get your wish; i expect bledsoe to suck-seed alright.