Newbie FAQ

Dan Gross

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's fallen out of favor with the hot pocket generation...these whippersnappers just wouldn't be interested.

kinda like talking about XXX XXXX...who dat?

433151[/snapback]

Well, I'm interested. Like Dan said, shed a little light instead of cursing the darkness. What the f is MUT? I've always wondered.

Well, I'm interested.  Like Dan said, shed a little light instead of cursing the darkness.  What the f is MUT?  I've always wondered.

433179[/snapback]

JSP is the resident expert...I'll see if I can coax this info from him...JSP??????

While he is searching his memory banks :D ....it is based in large part upon this...

Don't Woof!!!

JSP is the resident expert...I'll see if I can coax this info from him...JSP??????

433208[/snapback]

It's been years, I'd have to google it, my searches are going nowhere.

There was a scientific equation to guarantee a bills victory having to to with routine, woofing and something else.

Let me search.

Where is the rest of the nervous family? 

Nervous Squirrel which was a result of an unnatural act by you?

Nervous Son

Nervous Tree

I know there were other?

433301[/snapback]

yeah...there was the Nervous Mailman...Nervous Mom....Nervous Bird...a whole cast of characters lost in the ether....sniff....oh, the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW the squirrel was not my offspring...it got trapped in my chimney. :D:D

Can someone let Ice and BF back?  I don't like being on the top 10 poster list.  With them gone I have moved up in the ranks.  In addition, can we combine CTM and DC Tom, so that they get one total count. 

This isn't fair.

433836[/snapback]

<_<

Can someone let Ice and BF back?  I don't like being on the top 10 poster list.  With them gone I have moved up in the ranks.  In addition, can we combine CTM and DC Tom, so that they get one total count. 

This isn't fair.

433836[/snapback]

I miss the poetry references