dib

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got one word for you. tivo.

430518[/snapback]

I tivo it too. I watch the games at 6 pm. I have to shut off my cellphone, avoid the computer, cannot go to a mall and pass a tv, must not listen to the radio, & avoid all people that know you. If you can do this. You will have no problem TIVOing the games.

Surely, you can't be serious!

430807[/snapback]

Ever seen a grown man naked....ever been to a Turkish prison

Can you fly this plane, and land it?

Surely, you can't be serious.

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley....

and one of my favorites:

"Nervous?"

"A little."

"First time?"

"No, I've been nervous lots of times."

It's good to laugh Striker--hope you are over your drinking problem.

Oh and dib--the super bowl starts at 6:30 PM ET or so--you should be fine...the season is just a warm-up...

dib Posted Today, 12:46 PM

QUOTE(Ted Striker @ Sep 6 2005, 12:22 PM)

Surely, you can't be serious!

I am and dont call me surely.

I picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue.

Listen kid, I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA! I'm out there bustin' my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton & Lanier up-and-down the court for 48 minutes!

My Dad was unable to go tp my games, and I remember for quite a while looking for him in the stands.  I wouldnt be comfortable with myself missing my son's games games, especially since I can record the games on TV.  I can watch the DVD's anytime, I cant say the same about his games.

430644[/snapback]

Not only that, but if he gets hurt, you or his mom need to be there or you will never forgive yourself. I am a hockey mom and I've missed many a Bills game and Yankees games and Sabres games, but I just tell myself I have the rest of my life to watch those games but only a little while to watch my boy grow up donig something he loves and something I love watching him do. They grow up all too fast, enjoy it while it lasts.

Not only that, but if he gets hurt, you or his mom need to be there or you will never forgive yourself.  I am a hockey mom and I've missed many a Bills game and Yankees games and Sabres games, but I just tell myself I have the rest of my life to watch those games but only a little while to watch my boy grow up donig something he loves and something I love watching him do. They grow up all too fast, enjoy it while it lasts.

431141[/snapback]

Surely feels like time moves slow from a relative young man's perspective.

I have been playing baseball for 16 years now in little league, highschool and now college...thats a lot of friggin baseball my dad had to sit through and or coach and it meant the world to me...but...the times i treasure most are sitting in front of the TV watching the bills on sundays (back when i was growing up some of those sundays were even in late january) it sucks that you guys cant sit and watch them live together but get tivo and you get the best of both worlds!