This is a 6-10 Team This Year

BenchBledsoe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is far too early to throw in the towel. I still think this team has what it takes to be in the playoffs.

445794[/snapback]

I'm not throwing in the towel, obviously I'm still rooting hard for them. However, lets be realistic fellas. It's going to take JP some time. I'm thinking playoffs next year.

I said it before and it was reaffirmed today. . . this is a 6-10 type team with the schedule they have to play this year. 2 games and 1 TD. That's brutal.

Some disturbing observations. . .

There are NO holes at all for Willis to run through. I feel sorry for the poor sap in my fantasy league that spent a high first rounder on him. He is a good back that gets absolutel no room to run. None. How many times are we going to have to watch him slam into the line for no gain? It's become an all too familar sight.

JP is very inaccurate, even the few times that he has protection. And any defense is going to wilt when on the field as long as this one will be this year.

This offensive line is one of the few worst in the league. Unbelievably inept and ineffective.

Some of you will try to bravely talk this team up and try to see some silver linings . . . but deep down you know that this is a very average football team with virtually no playoff chance.

445785[/snapback]

So the Bills get their asses handed to them today, and you come on here and gloat with your "they are bad, i told ya so" rhetoric...take your anti bills BS and get the hell off this good board...we will be better off without you...

To everyone else, yes the bills have problems, and we will have them throughout the year from time to time...but the last thing i want after a loss is someone who calls themselves a bills "fan" saying i told you so we suck...

All 4 teams in the AFC East are 1-1. That means all 4 teams have had one good game and one bad game. It's way too early to be crying 6-10. If anyone thought the Bills were going 16-0 then it's time to put the glue down. Today's mess was just the latest in a history of bad games in Tampa. The Bills have never played well down in, as Chris Berman called it, the Yucatan Liquor Stand. Whatever the hell that means.

So the Bills get their asses handed to them today, and you come on here and gloat with your "they are bad, i told ya so" rhetoric...take your anti bills BS and get the hell off this good board...we will be better off without you...

To everyone else, yes the bills have problems, and we will have them throughout the year from time to time...but the last thing i want after a loss is someone who calls themselves a bills "fan" saying i told you so we suck...

445798[/snapback]

Okay, how about if I just tell you that you suck? You get off the hell off the board if you don't want to hear just the good stuff. I tell it like it is . . .

Okay, how about if I just tell you that you suck? You get off the hell off the board if you don't want to hear just the good stuff. I tell it like it is . . .

445818[/snapback]

Quit your crying already. We lost a football game. Deal with it. Enough with the bitching and moaning though :doh:

All 4 teams in the AFC East are 1-1. That means all 4 teams have had one good game and one bad game. It's way too early to be crying 6-10. If anyone thought the Bills were going 16-0 then it's time to put the glue down. Today's mess was just the latest in a history of bad games in Tampa. The Bills have never played well down in, as Chris Berman called it, the Yucatan Liquor Stand. Whatever the hell that means.

445807[/snapback]

But, I said 6-10 before the season started, look up my 2 wk old post . . . I'm not just saying it because of today.

Quit your crying already.  We lost a football game.  Deal with it.  Enough with the bitching and moaning though :doh:

445822[/snapback]

You little crybabies are the ones crying. . . I'm just telling you the likely outcome of the season. I'm not upset. . . it's just the reality of it.

Boy, the natives are growing restless around here. I write an opinion of the negative fate of this team this year and everybody jumps on me like I just stole their welfare check. . .

It's just an opinion guys. Don't blame me. . . I'm not playing O-Line for the Bills, I'm just an innocent (and disgusted) bystander.

Boy, the natives are growing restless around here. I write an opinion of the negative fate of this team this year and everybody jumps on me like I just stole their welfare check. . .

It's just an opinion guys. Don't blame me. . . I'm not playing O-Line for the Bills, I'm just an innocent (and disgusted) bystander.

445831[/snapback]

Just out of curiosity, were you posting this same 6-10 stuff last week when we knocked the hell out of the Texans? It just seems like some of you who have a less than optimistic take on the season sit there and wait for something to go wrong and then it's, "See! I told you so! We suck! We're going to be 6-10!!". We're 1-1....last year we started 0-4. Instead of losing to the Jags in a close game at home, we pounded a similar team in the Texans. Then we lost a tough game on the road to a team that still has a lot of talent and won the Superbowl three years ago. I hardly think that's enough reason to think we're going to win only five more games.....but whatever.

445818[/snapback]

Just like we could'nt predict a 10-6 season based on last weeks game, no one can say that we will be 6-10 based on this weeks. This team will gradually improve as the season moves along. Tampa is a very good team and it was Losmans first road game. Bills will bounce back next week.

Just out of curiosity, were you posting this same 6-10 stuff last week when we knocked the hell out of the Texans? It just seems like some of you who have a less than optimistic take on the season sit there and wait for something to go wrong and then it's, "See! I told you so! We suck! We're going to be 6-10!!".  We're 1-1....last year we started 0-4. Instead of losing to the Jags in a close game at home, we pounded a similar team in the Texans. Then we lost a tough game on the road to a team that still has a lot of talent and won the Superbowl three years ago. I hardly think that's enough reason to think we're going to win only five more games.....but whatever.

445837[/snapback]

C'mon ajzepp. Any objective fan who knows anything about professional football can tell you the following points are clear facts. (Remember, they are based on the conclusive evidence provided by one performance on the road against what appears to be a good all-around team).

- JP sucks

- Willis sucks

- Our O-line sucks

- Our receivers suck

- Our DL sucks

- Our secondary is barely adequate

- Our coaching staff has the imagination of a fence-post

These are all moot points. If you can't see this for yourself get the heck off this board.

The Balls are DOOOOOOOOMED.

:doh:

C'mon ajzepp. Any objective fan who knows anything about professional football can tell you the following points are clear facts. (Remember, they are based on the conclusive evidence provided by one performance on the road against what appears to be a good all-around team).

- JP sucks

- Willis sucks

- Our O-line sucks

- Our receivers suck

- Our DL sucks

- Our secondary is barely adequate

- Our coaching staff has the imagination of a fence-post

These are all moot points. If you can't see this for yourself get the heck off this board.

The Balls are DOOOOOOOOMED.

:doh:

445864[/snapback]

lmao.....you're right.....I'm going to self-impose a period of banishment now :unsure:

By the way, maybe you're onto something.....we can't expect to win if the balls we're playing with are doomed!!!

lmao.....you're right.....I'm going to self-impose a period of banishment now  :w00t:

By the way, maybe you're onto something.....we can't expect to win if the balls we're playing with are doomed!!!

445865[/snapback]

I knew something was up with the footBALLS!

Now if we can just get OUR team to start scoring with them.

:doh::unsure:

445807[/snapback]

Yucatan - Province in Mexico that is very hot with high humidity and on the coast.

Liquor Stand - They must sell alot of alcoholic beverages in the heat !

Some observations from the game

By the middle of the third quarter, Sam Adams was shot...he was out more than in and could barely make it off the field

By the end of the third quarter, the body language of the team showed they knew it was over

Tampa Bay is not that bad of a place for opposing teams, until Tampa starts to take a lead and the crowd feels the team will win. It was relatively quiet the first half. The Ralph is two-three time louder.

Losman was BAD. I was in the nose bleeds and you can see the entire field like the film rooms can. His throws weren't even close and the worst part was he had time to make a number of throws.

Some observations from the game

By the middle of the third quarter, Sam Adams was shot...he was out more than in and could barely make it off the field

By the end of the third quarter, the body language of the team showed they knew it was over

Tampa Bay is not that bad of a place for opposing teams, until Tampa starts to take a lead and the crowd feels the team will win.  It was relatively quiet the first half.  The Ralph is two-three time louder.

Losman was BAD.  I was in the nose bleeds and you can see the entire field like the film rooms can.  His throws weren't even close and the worst part was he had time to make a number of throws.

445893[/snapback]

Yes, unfortunately true. But, the blind on this board don't see it. It's the same with this board every year. . . "Oh, well be okay when such and such happens" or "It's still early in the season" or "Our offensive line will improve" or "It's only one game" (which they say after every loss, including one's that effectively take us out of the playoff chase)

I'm tired of the board not being realistic. We ARE a very average football team, granted, with upside potential.