Bledsoe in Dallas

Fezmid

Funny how I saw everyone post about how terrible DB was in his first game with the Cowboys, but not a peep from yesterday's game... ;)

(yes, I"m stirring things up, but at least it's football related <_< ).

CW

426576[/snapback]

Prolly because nobody give a chit. He aint here no more.

Bledsoe is an INCONSISTENT quarterback, and NOT a bad quarterback. I am a Bledsoe fan, probably always will be, but I was disappointed in his inconsistency. When he is on... clicking... I still think he can put up GREAT numbers, but when he is cold... like when he played Pittsburgh and Baltimore... that's what disappoints me.

As for Bledsoe's good game... congrats! Look for him to put up games of 300 yards and 3 touchdowns this year, but also games of 185 yards, 0 TD and 2 INT.

After last nights performance, It is safe to say this is an MVP year for Bledsoe. I am certain, based on a wonderful PRESEASON game last night. I also predict Lawerence Phillips will give him a run for his money when he returns to action. It will be a tight MVP race but a very exciting one! <_<

the nfl.com recap says that JAX was playing their 2nd string defense. take that for whatever it is worth.

besides, it is only fitting to have bledsoe get everyone in dallas excited...it hurts far worse to be optimistic and have your hopes dashed, than to expect the worst in the first place.

Prolly because nobody give a chit.  He aint here no more.

426577[/snapback]

People seem to "give a chit" when he played bad his first preseason game... They were all over him.

You want Bledsoe back, CW?

Right now, I still don't think it was the right move to cut him this year (next year, sure). I hope JPL proves me wrong though.

CW

Funny how I saw everyone post about how terrible DB was in his first game with the Cowboys, but not a peep from yesterday's game... ;)

(yes, I"m stirring things up, but at least it's football related <_< ).

CW

426576[/snapback]

It's not like Bledsoe didnt have decent games when he was here. He did. Problem is when things got just a little tough, against teams that were average or better, he crumbled. I really could'nt give a **** about pre season on any level except for guaging rookies performance and so on. It's not live bullits. Not real defences. When the real season starts against real teams, Bledsoe will be Bledsoe. That is he will be less than average for yet another season. Especially on Dallas because their offence is even worse than the Bills

People seem to "give a chit" when he played bad his first preseason game...  They were all over him.

426613[/snapback]

You are absolutely right...

Right now, I still don't think it was the right move to cut him this year (next year, sure).  I hope JPL proves me wrong though.

CW

426613[/snapback]

I thought Bledsoe deserved a shot last year after the coaching disaster of the previous year. He had some of the best offensive minds coaching him, he basically stopped being sacked by mid season, and he still was awful. With the exception of the second Miami game, what did he do that makes you think he could play any better than our current backup? Holcromb can give one good game a year, too...

Personally, I don't think JP will be any more befuddled than Drew was last year. If he ends up running a lot and gets hurt, we still have an capable caretaker QB.

Funny how I saw everyone post about how terrible DB was in his first game with the Cowboys, but not a peep from yesterday's game... :)

(yes, I"m stirring things up, but at least it's football related :blink: ).

CW

426576[/snapback]

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Funny how I saw everyone post about how terrible DB was in his first game with the Cowboys, but not a peep from yesterday's game... :)

(yes, I"m stirring things up, but at least it's football related :blink: ).

CW

426576[/snapback]

easy explanation -- a very large chunk of this board are complete hypocrites