LAMP - Way OT - Gallon of milk in an hour

Assquatch

Some show was on TV yesterday and one guy offered another guy $1000 if he could drink a gallon of milk in an hour without throwing up. He drank the entire thing in like 11 minutes, and then held it down for 20 minutes before blowing groceries and losing out on the $$$.

I have never heard of that bet before, but apparently its one of those things like eating a certain number of crackers in two minutes. It seems like you should be able to do it but apparently cannot. I guess your body can't process the milk that fast for some reason, your stomach gets full then sends it back up.

Anyone tried this?

yes.

It's called "The Great White Challenge".

Rules are simple: Drink 1 gallon of whole milk without throwing up. Time limit: 60 minutes.

Winner: Receives community pot

Losers: Clean up duty and/or buy next case of beer.

I've tried it 3 times, and thrown up 3 times. However, i've never done it under optimal circumstances (i.e. being sober, having a small amount of food in your stomach, proper diet/being regular for a couple days beforehand)

yes.

It's called "The Great White Challenge".

Rules are simple:  Drink 1 gallon of whole milk without throwing up.  Time limit: 60 minutes.

Winner: Receives community pot

Losers: Clean up duty and/or buy next case of beer.

I've tried it 3 times, and thrown up 3 times.  However, i've never done it under optimal circumstances (i.e. being sober, having a small amount of food in your stomach, proper diet/being regular for a couple days beforehand)

418517[/snapback]

I don't think I could drink a glass of whole milk without wanting to puke.

I could do it no problem. This thread is funny! A friend of mine a few years ago tried to chug a gallon of milk. In about 20 seconds 2/3 of the gallon was gone. He puked it up- then finished the other third. The whole thing is on video tape! I have seen it 20 times at least. I keep saying send it into Funniest Videos and we would have a winner

Me too!  I'll have milk with my cereal, but I can't tell you the last time I had even a dixie cup full of milk. :lol:

418604[/snapback]

Well, I like milk, but not whole milk. Just tasting the stuff my 14 month old drinks makes me cringe. It's like drinking cream when you're used to 1%.

Well, I like milk, but not whole milk.  Just tasting the stuff my 14 month old drinks makes me cringe.  It's like drinking cream when you're used to 1%.

418655[/snapback]

I hope your getting it from the source and not the pump.

I reread this thread and still insist I can do it no problem. I drink a gallon of milk a day. Give me some warm brownies and I can drink a gallon in half an hour. A gallon does not last a day in my place. Where do I sign up for the $1000?

Well, I like milk, but not whole milk.  Just tasting the stuff my 14 month old drinks makes me cringe.  It's like drinking cream when you're used to 1%.

418655[/snapback]

Agreed. I drink skim at home but all we get on the boat I work on is whole. I keep wanting to water it down to put it on my cereal but that would probably just make it gross in a different way.

(Why is the puke icon only available for topics and not for individual posts?)

Never tried it, but I'm suprememly confident I could do it. My grandparents, now uncle operate a dairy farm in WNY and my mum used to work at a dairy farm down here and would get all the milk she wanted to bring home. I mean this is the thick stuff. I always get whole milk and go through it at a good clip, tho I've started drinking more water. Those % and skim ones are so disgusting they almost make me puke. And then, I'm of northern European heritage....