Caption the photo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised the feces fliggin' freak and VABlowhard didn't say it was J.P. Losman: all legs, with none firmly planted, no arm, and ten-cent head who doesn't know how to slide.

415946[/snapback]

No looks like his head and legs are firmly planted and not dancing around.

Actually, he was serious.  Since the vests are worn around the torso and meant to direct the blast horizontally rather than vertically, the head and legs/feet are oft times found intact.

415810[/snapback]

Sucks that I got a bigger laugh for my serious post than my entry into the caption contest. :devil:

Everyone sing along now...

"Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got No Body..."

415805[/snapback]

Ironically a top-10 hit in the 70's for a certain Mr Yousuf Islam...

How about: "And now let's meet the co-star of Al-Jazeera's new hit series, "Two And A Half Jihadists"....

"When I say Ahmed has his head up his ass, I mean he REALLY has his head up his ass."

416028[/snapback]

Hi, my name is Yana! I am beautiful, sophisticated, very well educated, with model type figure, excellent manners, and grace. I believe honesty, integrity, and trust to be the foundation of every relationship. I hope to find my special man to give him all my love, devotion, support, and be a passionate lover, a great woman you will feel proud of, and best friend.

Think ya yas get's any letters? How many from here, besides yours and mine? Yeah, I know. I wrote one for you and signed your name to it. You can explain that to the wife, I'm sure.