(OT) Pam Anderson Roast

kasper13

I just had to post this. The Pamela Anderson Roast was on Comedy Central last night. It was totally filthy, dirty, downright nasty, vulgar and one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It was bleeped somewhat but you could still tell what they were saying. They didn't just make fun of Pam, everyone made fun of everyone that was there including Tommy Lee, Jimmy Kimmel, Andy Dick, Bea Arthur and Courtney Love. Courtney Love obviously fell off the wagon. She was wrecked. Pam had on a see thru top- not censored. I couldn't believe Comedy Central showed this at 9pm. They are showing the uncut, unbleeped version Saturday at 1am. If you like "bathroom" humor and jokes about Pam's boobs (and other regions) I highly recommend it.

Hepatitis C, anyone?

What a skank.

409327[/snapback]

Cablelady does actually have a point....

I mean...think about it she is awesome to look at but this girl has done it all, seen it all, she has been around the block so many times they named the BLOCK AFTER HER.....

IF I was a single guy I would love to be her friend because being around her would totally be a chick magnet......

But I wouldn't touch her with someone elses pole

that was a good roast.  I have a question...  IS the comedy central roast the same as the friars club roast??  I've seen both on comedy central, but i can't remember if they're one in the same, or different events entirely.

409321[/snapback]

Absolutely not. Friars would never do a roast of someone like Pam Anderson. Comedy Central got Anderson to do the the roast by giving Peta a bunch of money

You are right. She was so hot at first - she was such a natural beauty. If you ever see a picture of her when she was her natural brunette, you'll know what I mean. Those fake things just ruin her IMO.

Hepatitis C, anyone?

What a skank.

409327[/snapback]

Naomi Judd had the same ailment. It doesn't mean she did anything to warrant her condition. A lot of good people did.

Dolly Parton doesn't have Hep C does she? :P Cuz she has an even larger rack! :lol:

:D

I just had to post this. The Pamela Anderson Roast was on Comedy Central last night.  It was totally filthy, dirty, downright nasty, vulgar and one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It was bleeped somewhat but you could still tell what they were saying. They didn't just make fun of Pam, everyone made fun of everyone that was there including Tommy Lee, Jimmy Kimmel, Andy Dick, Bea Arthur and Courtney Love. Courtney Love obviously fell off the wagon. She was wrecked. Pam had on a see thru top- not censored. I couldn't believe Comedy Central showed this at 9pm. They are showing the uncut, unbleeped version Saturday at 1am. If you like "bathroom" humor and jokes about Pam's boobs (and other regions)  I highly recommend it.

409302[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up, will set the TIVO. Wanted to catch this after hearing the radio commercial.

Went like this.

If you think Tommy Lee f*%$ed Pam Anderson, wait until you see this. Classic radio commercial