Christopher Walken for President

Would you vote for Christopher Walken?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Christopher Walken?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Walken, but honestly, what would qualify him to be president? Acording to his BIO, he dropped out of Hofstra after only a year, and I don't see anything else in there saying he has any background that would warrant him holding any political office, especially the presidency.

I've decided to run for president. After all, I'm for a strong America, renewing the family, and justice. That qualifies me doesn't it?

I've decided to keep my campaign low key for now though. I wouldn't want to peak too soon.

Vote for me. Put a tiger in America's tank.

i like christopher walken as an actor, even though he always plays christopher walken, and i agree with all three of this policy stances.

the problem is he only has three policy stances. He'll need about three hundred and thirty-three.

and his website needs A LOTTA work.

Did anyone else have trouble reading anything on that site without reading it in his voice?

It read:

"Our great country is in a terrible downward spiral. We're outsourcing jobs, bankrupting social security, and losing lives at war."

I read:

"Ouwa...great country....is in a terrible, downwahd spiral. We're....outsourcing jobs. Bank-rupting social security, and losing lives...at wah."

No, this is not a joke.  Check out his views before voting in the poll.

http://www.walken2008.com/index.html

407938[/snapback]

In 1928, Herbert Hoover's campaign slogan was: "A chicken in every pot and a car in every garage".

In 2008, Christopher Walken's campaign slogan could be: "A Continental breakfast in every kitchen and a cowbell in every hand". :doh:

I like Walken, but honestly, what would qualify him to be president?

407979[/snapback]

He's been to parties with Barbra Streisand.

If his foreign policy platform said something like, "don't f*** with President Walken... you never know when I'll just SNAP!" I'd be more interested.