Travis Henry dinged

From KFFL:

Titans | Henry Dinged

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:27:26 -0700

Teresa M. Walker, of the Associated Press, reports Tennessee Titans RB Travis Henry (turf toe) is battling a mild case of turf toe after the team's preseason game Friday, August 12.

From KFFL:

Titans | Henry Dinged

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:27:26 -0700

Teresa M. Walker, of the Associated Press, reports Tennessee Titans RB Travis Henry (turf toe) is battling a mild case of turf toe after the team's preseason game Friday, August 12.

406464[/snapback]

Damn. Maybe he should go to a Sunoco station, find a fine young lady and get her to help him re-hab.

(sorry, just wanted to get the underage girl joke out of the way immediately. Whoever wants to can take the fumble angle on this one)

Damn. Maybe he should go to a Sunoco station, find a fine young lady and get her to help him re-hab.

(sorry, just wanted to get the underage girl joke out of the way immediately. Whoever wants to can take the fumble angle on this one)

406468[/snapback]

Or the injured it while either:

--tripping over the yard marker OR

--diving out of the way of a blitzing LB...

angles. I'm sure at some point someone will bring those up... :D

Or the injured it while either:

--tripping over the yard marker OR

--diving out of the way of a blitzing LB...

angles.  I'm sure at some point someone will bring those up...  :D

406469[/snapback]

I watched the game. There was no mention of an injury. Travis looked real good. Ran hard, and had a couple nice catches.

I thought I heard he had 12 yards on 4 carries??  Must have been someone else.

406685[/snapback]

I did not hear the stats if it was only 12 yards, he was stopped a couple times in the backfield. Check out the game when it is on NFL network, I thought Travis looked good. Shows stats can be deceiving.

I did not hear the stats if it was only 12 yards, he was stopped a couple times in the backfield. Check out the game when it is on NFL network, I thought Travis looked good. Shows stats can be deceiving.

406691[/snapback]

I agree, Sometimes a player can gain 12 yards on 4 carries, not score, get injured, and have a great game.

I agree, Sometimes a player can gain 12 yards on 4 carries, not score, get injured, and have a great game.

406933[/snapback]

You must miss him horribly, Bill.... :D

Fisher is headed for the hot seat....I feel quite strongly about this.

Floyd Reese should be on the hot seat.  He's the one that put them in cap hell.

407121[/snapback]

Separate issue - Reese has left them in the lurch for sure, but Fisher's coaching was abysmal last year. I think it may be Fisher's time to take a year off and then come back in a different situation. Between the nonexistent secondary and the wildly aggressive game management, he will need to improve or I think he's in trouble. I think he should be as well.