Update on Roscoe Parrish

VABills

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a rookie QB. Two TE set most of the time. Willis in the backfield, and 2 WR in most sets. That means Moulds and Evans 80% of the time.

I'm not happy about Rosco being injured, but even if he misses a week or two, the sky isn't falling.

Or they are going back to their medical facilities to fit him with that playing cast that was mentioned in the Democrat & Chronicle article. 

405324[/snapback]

or they had to send him back to buffalo children's hospital -- the equipment in pittsford was too large.

Even if it's broken, I'd like to think he'll be back at camp ASAP. He needs to be focusing right now on learning the offense. Even if he cannot have a play thrown his way, he can run routes, etc.

No word yet on Roscoe...went back to Buffalo and is meeting with the doctors now for them to read his X-Rays. Says his X-Rays HAVE NOT been read yet and he was sent back into town strictly so the Bills doctors can check them out. Mularkey says he'll find out the results a bit later on when he goes back into his office in a bit.

Says its his wrist.

Roscoe "probably wont" play this weekend.

Mularkey says he isnt reacting until he finds out all the facts...says he is sorry Roscoe missed practice today. Says if Roscoe cant play, the Bills have plenty of depth at WR.

Also of note...

Says that JP will play "more than a quarter" this Saturday.

No word yet on Roscoe...went back to Buffalo and is meeting with the doctors now for them to read his X-Rays.  Says his X-Rays HAVE NOT been read yet and he was sent back into town strictly so the Bills doctors can check them out.  Mularkey says he'll find out the results a bit later on when he goes back into his office in a bit.

Says its his wrist.

Mularkey says he isnt reacting until he finds out all the facts...says he is sorry Roscoe missed practice today.  Says if Roscoe cant play, the Bills have plenty of depth at WR.

Also of note...

405341[/snapback]

That makes no medical sense - what if some busted bone has constricted or had the potential to pierce a blood vessel?

That makes no medical sense - what if some busted bone has constricted or had the potential to pierce a blood vessel?

405346[/snapback]

He probably meant the X-rays haven't been read by the medical staff. I'm sure Bud Carpenter got a look at whatever was done last night.

Hate to guess, but it sounds like a break of some kind. The only question is how much recovery time Doc Marzo might diagnose. Hope I'm wrong...

No word yet on Roscoe...went back to Buffalo and is meeting with the doctors now for them to read his X-Rays.  Says his X-Rays HAVE NOT been read yet and he was sent back into town strictly so the Bills doctors can check them out.  Mularkey says he'll find out the results a bit later on when he goes back into his office in a bit.

Says its his wrist.

Mularkey says he isnt reacting until he finds out all the facts...says he is sorry Roscoe missed practice today.  Says if Roscoe cant play, the Bills have plenty of depth at WR.

Also of note...

405341[/snapback]

I hope Josh sees an opportunity in this and seizes it. It's prolly his last chance to make the team.

405346[/snapback]

Well then we're talking an operation - probably a pin job, 6 weeks in a hard cast and two months of rehab before he's allowed to turn the pages of a Playboy by himself, aren't we?

I hope George "Mr." Wilson seizes the opportunity.  Or Aiken.  I've seen enough of Reed to know he's NOT the answer.

405544[/snapback]

Nope...the time is now for our sole remaining Drew to take matters into his own hands and assert himself into the role he was meant for.

GO DREW...HADDAD!!!

The fact that we haven't heard anything almost 2 days after the injury has me extremely nervous. If it was a simple fracture, we would have known. Maybe the same if it was soft tissue damage. The fact that so much time has gone by makes me think that this is a serious injury, and the team dr's are trying to decide the best corse of action.

Anybody have any ideas?

I have a feeling this may be the end of his season. Man I hope I am wrong....