People suck - from the crash yesterday.

VABills

L'avion était sur le feu, je comprends, mais cela ne signifie pas que l'hôtesse ne devrait pas sourire et être polie. Les Américains du nord n'ont aucune façon. merde sainte!!!

397238[/snapback]

The airplane was on the fire, I understand, but that does not mean that the hostess should not smile and be polite. The Americans of the north have no manner. holy merde!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That woman who made the comments has a web site:

http://www.gwendunlop.com/eng/index.htm

From her bio...

"...I am a Personal Coach offering instruction in both emotional processes and in Aware Parenting skills. My orientation is towards the use and expression of deep feelings as being central to human growth. I prefer to avoid approaching these issues in a complicated and overly intellectual way."

E-mail her your thoughts!

You know what, guys? Flying sucks. Ever tried to deal with an airline after you've missed your connection because of some stupid crap, like they didn't have flight attendants in the airport for your first flight? They could give a crap - they act like they're the customer, not you. These passengers just had their airline crash into a ball of flames and nearly kill them. They're entitled to vent a bit. I'm not gonna argue that people don't suck - they do, but how about a more pertinent, salient example - from, oh, say, the Middle East?

You know what, guys?  Flying sucks.  Ever tried to deal with an airline after you've missed your connection because of some stupid crap, like they didn't have flight attendants in the airport for your first flight?  They could give a crap - they act like they're the customer, not you.  These passengers just had their airline crash into a ball of flames and nearly kill them.  They're entitled to vent a bit.  I'm not gonna argue that people don't suck - they do, but how about a more pertinent, salient example - from, oh, say, the Middle East?

397335[/snapback]

Are you implying this is Bush's fault?

Damn that didn't take long. :blink:

It's Bushs fault the plane crashed, it's Bushs fault this lady is a B word and it's Bushs fault it was raining and the passengers had to get wet trying to flee.

Wow, that pretty much goes up there with some of the more stupid things I have seen implied.

You know what, guys?  Flying sucks.  Ever tried to deal with an airline after you've missed your connection because of some stupid crap, like they didn't have flight attendants in the airport for your first flight?  They could give a crap - they act like they're the customer, not you.  These passengers just had their airline crash into a ball of flames and nearly kill them.  They're entitled to vent a bit.  I'm not gonna argue that people don't suck - they do, but how about a more pertinent, salient example - from, oh, say, the Middle East?

397335[/snapback]

Uh, if the situation were reversed we'd be ripping the airlines. It's perfectly acceptable to criticize when it's warranted. Any landing you can walk away from is a good one, even if you end up having to scurry up a muddy slope while carrying your snot nosed brat.

Are you implying this is Bush's fault? 

Damn that didn't take long.  :blink:

It's Bushs fault the plane crashed, it's Bushs  fault this lady is a B word and it's Bushs fault it was raining and the passengers had to get wet trying to flee. 

Wow, that pretty much goes up there with some of the more stupid things I have seen implied.

397339[/snapback]

Nope, wrong poster. I'm more likely to blame the Sunnis.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8801366/

Some wonderful quotes of a person complaining about the flight attendants on the crashed airplane.

397183[/snapback]

1. It was an Air France flight .

2. Probably half were French.

3. They were upset because they surrendered to the Germans in less time than it took to evacuate the plane.

4. The exit strategy from the crashed plane looked like normal CDG transfer policy . CDG without a doubt The worlds worst airport !!!!!!!!!!

What was yours?

397454[/snapback]

Well, please allow me to make mine.....

The French are not a bunch of spineless, corrupt, jealous cowards. They are great to have as "allies," and continue to show their gratitude for being rescued by the USA and Brits who saved them from Hitler, after they simply laid down for him.

The French are not a bunch of spineless, corrupt, jealous cowards. They are great to have as "allies," and continue to show their gratitude for being rescued by the USA and Brits who saved them from Hitler, after they simply laid down for him.

397463[/snapback]

They didn't "simply" lay down. They were tired and needed some rest after all that running backwards...

397463[/snapback]

That is inane. You guys look at them with the same broad brush as they do us.