JP Losman Ran For An 82 Yard TD

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to BB.com...

J.P. Losman ran for an “82-yard touchdown” (see Coach Mularkey’s post-practice audio) at Monday afternoon’s practice at St. John Fisher

Hopefully someone there can hook us up with the details.

395655[/snapback]

Oh, good. Because I want to see our quarterback running all the way down the field for scores. :doh::)

I think Losman would be a good last round fantasy QB. The guy can scramble, the guy can get yards ala micheal vick, and he has weapons downfield. I seriously think he will be a top 10 fantasy QB. HOWEVER....I will be scared to death watching him play, because like Micheal Vick...someday he will be clobbered.

Oh, and

"

Oh, good. Because I want to see our quarterback running all the way down the field for scores. "

I do...I just dont want to see him get hurt doing it!

Oh, good.  Because I want to see our quarterback running all the way down the field for scores.  :doh:  :)

395664[/snapback]

It's certainly better than watching our QB turn the ball over to the defense for scores (not that I have visions of the NE and Pittsburgh games flying around in my head or anything).

Oh, good.  Because I want to see our quarterback running all the way down the field for scores.  :doh:  :)

395664[/snapback]

Touchdowns are touchdowns I suppose. According to the audio, there was a seam down the right side of the field during a passing play and Losman just took off...so I dont think it was a planned Mularkey-wacky play.

Touchdowns are touchdowns I suppose.  According to the audio, there was a seam down the right side of the field during a passing play and Losman just took off...so I dont think it was a planned Mularkey-wacky play.

395670[/snapback]

If that's true, then I suppose that JP is getting a little more comfortable out there, right? If he's able to make a split second decision rather than freaking out or bailing or something?

Or maybe I'm just that last ray of sunshine in a crowd of angry pessimists :doh:

I think Losman would be a good last round fantasy QB.  The guy can scramble, the guy can get yards ala micheal vick, and he has weapons downfield. 

395667[/snapback]

Michael Vick was a terrible fantasy QB last year