JP Losman Ran For An 82 Yard TD

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.  If you can't win the argument, call the arguer a homosexual. 

And it's not "clown".  It's "NASA Manager".

396592[/snapback]

Who's winning arguments? Who's arguing? I thought we were just giving opinions here, like you said. Somebody is getting all worked up...

What happens if JP's footwork is great Friday and he's humming the ball and putting it right on target? Can you please promise to find something else to tell us why he sucks? Maybe you'll receive some new video.

It's not funny to joke about NASA when there's 7 people and a Shuttle that still have to make a safe return. Those clowns are just trying to make sure everyone lives.

Who's winning arguments?  Who's arguing?  I thought we were just giving opinions here, like you said.  Somebody is getting all worked up...

What happens if JP's footwork is great Friday and he's humming the ball and putting it right on target?  Can you please promise to find something else to tell us why he sucks?  Maybe you'll receive some new video.

It's not funny to joke about NASA when there's 7 people and a Shuttle that still have to make a safe return.  Those clowns are just trying to make sure everyone lives.

396603[/snapback]

homo ;)

Hey. That tactic is patented by someone else.

396598[/snapback]

Somebody better get their patent lawyer on the phone, pronto. Sure has been abused around these parts.

Mousepockets? Perhaps? Sounds a little better than Frogpockets. Maybe someone could make the self wiggling. Sort of like jumping beans.

I won't call you a meanie, but I'll tell you that the numbers say he's about a 50/50 chance to become a "good one" regardless of what you or I think.  ;)

396581[/snapback]

This just happens to be the best posting in the thread.

Chances are about equal that JP will be a very good qb or suck. The scary part is that he has a pretty good team around him, and if he does suck; it is hard to tell how long this team will be good before the players age, are injured, and/or leave for free agency.