Most under-rated bill

Zona

To me since he's been here,  it's always been London Fletcher.

392930[/snapback]

He's my pick too. Too many people here praise Spikes like he's the best we got. How quickly they forget what London has done for this team long before TKO arrived.

Now, the media and other NFL pundits have disrespected Lee Evans by not mentioning him more or expecting much of him now. He doesn't get the accolades other WR's do who play in bigger markets. But this kid has the potential to do some very great things. I'm talking about surpassing what the old #83 did for this team. Just a hunch.

I'd also say London Flethcher. Although he is not immune to making stupid penalties from time to time, the guy has played his heart out for us and leaves it all on the field every week. I think he deserves a lot more credit then he gets.

392935[/snapback]

Schobel is the Phil Hansen of this team

Lawyer Milloy. Since he's come here I've gotten the sense that people think he "sucks" cause he was cut by the patriots even sometimes refered to as "another ne castoff" When the fact is our defense is so much better with him than without him. You'll be hard pressed to find a safety as good as milloy as far as his ability against the run and blitzing go. His pass coverage skills are also underrated. While he's obviousily not Ed Reed ( who is? ) in this department you can do a lot worse than Milloy.

I was gonna say Fletcher but 34-78-83 already mentioned him.

Ross Tucker

Daimon Shelton

London Fletcher

I don't think they get the recognition they deserve

and

Josh Reed ...maybe, because I think almost all Bills fans think he's worse than he is. Perhaps he's just had some bad luck for the last couple years...

Evans on offense, if he played for the jets you'd never stop hearing about him.

Defense: Milloy is underrated by many I think, but Terrence McGee is often referred to as a weakness when I think he's played very well at times and is only going to get better at the position.

Moulds is the most underrated by many on this board("Moulds is almost done", "we should've cut him "etc. etc.) but the same argument that was made for milloy can be made for moulds, without him our offense went nowhere. Granted, we have McGahee now, but I still think Moulds does a lot more than just catch passes which is why he is so valuable. On the same note he is also the most overated by many. Thought provoking but not too surprising.

Brian Moorman...he should be a Pro Bowler.

392963[/snapback]

Yes. I hate to say our punter, but 2 years ago he was the best player on the team and his booming kicks kept the bills in games by destroying the other teams field position and forcing long drives.

How can anyone on our D be underrated...they were 2nd in the league last year and evryone knows about them.

Kevin Thomas-  One of the reasons Vincent went to FS is because Thomas is a quality nickle. He was banged up a bit last year, but is a big special teams guy and has good instincts. This is the year he poves his worth.

392994[/snapback]

his contract year......

Josh Reed ...maybe, because I think almost all Bills fans think he's worse than he is.  Perhaps he's just had some bad luck for the last couple years...

392972[/snapback]

I agree that Bills fans have been a little quick to write of Josh Reed. Very good rookie year, adjusts to a new position in a new offense his second year, and spends most of his third year being injured. I am not saying he is an elite receiver, but I just bet, he turns out to be very serviceable, in Buffalo or elsewhere...

That being said, another guy who gets totally "dissed", mainly by Bills fans, is Mike Williams. The way piss and moan about him, you would think he was the second coming of Walt Patulski...he seems much more highly regarded by some of the media "experts" than the "experts" in Bills land. To all of those he chide him about his weight, I have seen him lately, the dude is cut this year, very little fat for a cat his size...he may have yet to play up to his salary, but that is the case with most early first round draft picks.

As far as those underrated by the national media types, I would have to agree with the rest of you, it is London Fletcher. If he could avoid stupid personal fouls (which he did after week 6 last year), I think he would be reminding more people of Chris Spielman, in his prime, when he was still a Lion. He is rarely mentioned in the rags...