Most under-rated bill

Zona

I say the 2 dollar bill.....rare yet by far the most nostalgic

392936[/snapback]

I was off in another direction (not an uncommon occurance for me), I was thinking sewer. Does anyone value their sewer bill? Give it some thought.

Jerry Gray

392933[/snapback]

ding-ding. i think we have a winner.

Teague is a close second.

(fletcher is atleast an alternate to the probowl)

Campbel is also underrated. hes a good blocker, and pass catcher. but just hasnt gotten the stats to stand out.

I think Stevestojan may have made the best pick in Jerry Gray.

I also like that people have said Brian Moorman, how much more does this guy have to do to get a Pro Bowl selection?

London Fletcher is definitely underrated, he covers the entire field when he is out there.

Here's my other underrated Bills:

Offense:

Daimon Shelton. For a guy who was out of football the year before he sure stepped up big time. I do'nt know why some people on this board thought he was useless. He's been a good blocker and a very effective receiver.

Ross Tucker. You could make a case for him being a starter. He may not be pro bowl material, but he quietly has been a very solid player.

Mark Campbell. Highly underrated Tight End. He'll never be Tony Gonzalez, Alge Crumpler, or Antonio Gates, but the guy is a good player. He may not be a fast receiver, but he does'nt drop many and he is a good blocker.

Josh Reed. I still think he can become an effective WR for us.

Defense:

Coy Wire. I know I will get a lot of heat for this, but Wire is a good player. The problem is that he should not be playing Free Safety. He is much better at Strong Safety. Once he gets a better opportunity, I believe he will become the player that the Bills hoped he would be.

Nice Job. I will agree with most of you.

I will also add Mike Mularkey to this list. I was VERY happy with his job last year. I still remember GW and Wade, and I think MM will be here for a LONG time. This guy will lead us back to the playoffs, and hopefully more Glory Days.

This one will only be proven during the season but I say J.P. Losman. He is almost single-handedly the reason that many pundits are not giving the Bills respect this year. Most so call experts are lowering their expectations of individual players and the team as a whole because of #7. I believe he is under-rated and will have numbers at least as good as Bledsoe, plus about 500 yards rushing and 4-5 extra rushing TD's.