Is there something going on in Buffalo?

bg17

It's Travis Henry's going away party.  All High School girls are VIPS

388009[/snapback]

All the high school girls are then staying after the going away party for Travis for the Welcoming Party for Sindey Crosby.

Alaska Darin's amazing brain will be on display at the Galleria mall for all to see. Lines have been forming since early Sunday morning. No cameras, no videos, viewing is limited to one minute walk through type thing. Very impressive show if you have a chance.

Alaska Darin's amazing brain will be on display at the Galleria mall for all to see. Lines have been forming since early Sunday morning. No cameras, no videos, viewing is limited to one minute walk through type thing. Very impressive show if you have a chance.

388058[/snapback]

:lol:

moe. is playing a Free show, and there are a lot of hippies flowing into town to see it. :lol:

388044[/snapback]

Oh was that the band that I slept through while waiting to see the Dead at Vernon Downs a couple of years ago?

Actually, the rooms are reasonably priced at $29 per night. It's the add-ons that kill ya.

1. Fee for employing Giambra's entire family in some form of local government position: $24.00

2. Additional charge for union sheet folders/garbage receptical liner replacement engineers: $13.50

3. Love Canal relocation tariff: $9.25

4. Lake Ontario 3 eyed fishing trip comp: $7.00

5. NYS "Keeping the Lights On" tax: $40.68

Oh was that the band that I slept through while waiting to see the Dead at Vernon Downs a couple of years ago?

388139[/snapback]

Did you fall asleep or did you pass out?

As for what's going on in Buffalo this weekend bg17, I heard there's a party in your ass and it's the sh*t

388139[/snapback]

I doubt you slept through a moe set. Go check them out tonight you won't be sorry you did.

Hi.

I thought that I posted this once before, but middle age has fogged my brain, so maybe not.

Aside from writing for the Reporter, I own Niagara Falls Help and Information Services. I don't work much with Buffalo hotels, but I can get you the best guaranteed rate at most Niagara Falls, NY and Ontario hotels.

My website is: Niagara Falls Info

My toll-free number and e-mail is listed there.

I'm more than happy to help my fellow TBD brothers and sisters save $ on accomodations.

:lol: