France and the French people are the biggest bunch

I mean seriously, what do they offer the world? Really? Their country is a joke, and they help no one, ever. In the latest of hilarity coming out of the biggest pansy-assed nation in the world, they feel soooooo cheated they didn't get the Olympics.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, to friggin bad. France can kiss our, and everyone else's ass for all I care. Do something meaningful once for the world, then talk to everyone. Congrats to London. And here's hoping Lance and the boys can bring the Tour trophy back to our country AGAIN.

Linkage:

Poor widdle Parwis Fwance

France = RJ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough times for France. Unemployment hovering at 10%, EU crashed on take-off, lost the Olympics, and now the mayor of Paris is caught crying like a little girl.

2005 is the most embarassing year for France since....I dunno.....last year..... :angry:

big·ot - NOUN: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ. 

:angry:

380432[/snapback]

Kandie-ast - NOUN: One who runs from every challenge posed at them. Be it war, terrorism, economics, the Olympics, or helping "allies" but yet thinks they get over-looked when everyone overlooks them on the world's political stage.

:blink:

Too bad Olivier isn't here. I'd like to hear him whine about how we're all bigots for talking about his people like that.

380425[/snapback]

And he'd be right. That is a bigoted statement, pure and simple. What do you think would have been the reaction to :

Americans are dicks. Period? or

Jews are dicks. Period? or how about

African-Americans are dicks. Period?

And he'd be right. That is a bigoted statement, pure and simple. What do you think would have been the reaction to :

380470[/snapback]

:angry:

Except in this case, it'd be the truth. The French as a whole are arrogant and ignorant.

FWIW, we'd be sucking the hind one in a lot of areas with this war on terror thingy if it weren't for an excellent relationship with French intelligence. They have been working side by side with us since shortly after 9/11, and have been a LOT of help.

I mean seriously, what do they offer the world?  Really?  Their country is a joke, and they help no one, ever.  In the latest of hilarity coming out of the biggest pansy-assed nation in the world, they feel soooooo cheated they didn't get the Olympics. 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, to friggin bad.  France can kiss our, and everyone else's ass for all I care.  Do something meaningful once for the world, then talk to everyone.  Congrats to London.  And here's hoping Lance and the boys can bring the Tour trophy back to our country AGAIN.

Linkage:

France = RJ

380362[/snapback]

and in other breaking news....Water is wet.

I mean seriously, what do they offer the world?  Really?  Their country is a joke, and they help no one, ever.  In the latest of hilarity coming out of the biggest pansy-assed nation in the world, they feel soooooo cheated they didn't get the Olympics. 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, to friggin bad.  France can kiss our, and everyone else's ass for all I care.  Do something meaningful once for the world, then talk to everyone.  Congrats to London.  And here's hoping Lance and the boys can bring the Tour trophy back to our country AGAIN.

Linkage:

France = RJ

380362[/snapback]

God Bless you.

You get my hero of the day award. :angry:

380470[/snapback]

France sucks, the French People suck, and so do you. It's not bigotted if it's true. They are worthless candyasses and we should have never save them ... twice.

Edit: French Canadians suck too, can't leave that one out.

FWIW, we'd be sucking the hind one in a lot of areas with this war on terror thingy if it weren't for an excellent relationship with French intelligence. They have been working side by side with us since shortly after 9/11, and have been a LOT of help.

380496[/snapback]

My father, long retired, always said he had an excellent relationship with with the French through INTERPOL. Always thought their investigations were top notch...I still prefer Peter Sellers.

France sucks, the French People suck, and so do you. It's not bigotted if it's true. They are worthless candyasses and we should have never save them ... twice.

Edit: French Canadians suck too, can't leave that one out.

380577[/snapback]

It's not bigoted if it's true?! :angry:

How about, "Mr. Clutch is an ignorant assshole."

Well, it's not bigoted if it's true.

380496[/snapback]

Is that because there are so many French connections to terror groups?

(No, the above was not a Sabres reference.)

It's not bigoted if it's true?!  :angry:

How about, "Mr. Clutch is an ignorant assshole."

Well, it's not bigoted if it's true.

380603[/snapback]

Sure, I don't care. Say what you want about me, but still doesn't change the way I and many people feel about the French.

The only good that came out of anything French was #7, #11, and #14.

380496[/snapback]

Oh, come on! You're trying to spoil everyone's fun spouting off all the stereotypes.

I've heard them described as "our most productive partner in the GWOT." Despite all of the crap they get, they are still very good friends to us.

They lost an entire generation of young men to WWI fighting the precusor to Hitler while we and others were sitting on the sidelines. I guess that doesn't count for much.

How many French bashers have even been to France? While I don't agree with their politics, I've found the people to be no more rude than anywhere else. Just like the US...the cities tend to be a bit more rude and self centered, but once you get out into the rest of the country, the people are pretty nice and accomodating.

Just passing through CDG airprt doesn't count...you could justify hating the entire country based of that airport.

They lost an entire generation of young men to WWI fighting the precusor to Hitler while we and others were sitting on the sidelines. I guess that doesn't count for much.

380691[/snapback]

Of course, you neglect to mention that they lost that generation because they were criminally stupid. "Machine gun bullets is no match for the morale of the French soldier!" Why their idiotic tactics in that war should even REMOTELY be considered a feather in their hat is beyond me...

How many French bashers have even been to France? While I don't agree with their politics, I've found the people to be no more rude than anywhere else. Just like the US...the cities tend to be a bit more rude and self centered, but once you get out into the rest of the country, the people are pretty nice and accomodating.

Just passing through CDG airprt doesn't count...you could justify hating the entire country based of that airport.

380705[/snapback]

I spent 2.5 weeks in that hell hole and couldn't wait to get out. We spoke the language, we were courteous, we were friendly and they still treated us like crap. They randomly canceled our hotel reservations (we get back to the hotel and they say "you need to leave because we want to put someone else in your room"). This was in a small town about 2 hours away from Paris. They were also nasty in Paris.

I have no desire to go back there.

I spent 2.5 weeks in that hell hole and couldn't wait to get out. We spoke the language, we were courteous, we were friendly and they still treated us like crap. They randomly canceled our hotel reservations (we get back to the hotel and they say "you need to leave because we want to put someone else in your room"). This was in a small town about 2 hours away from Paris. They were also nasty in Paris.

I have no desire to go back there.

380714[/snapback]

See, I told you the French suck! :)

I've spent overall, probably two weeks (over three trips) and the only issue I ever had was a rude waiter in Paris.

See, I told you the French suck!  :)

I've spent overall, probably two weeks (over three trips) and the only issue I ever had was a rude waiter in Paris.

380727[/snapback]

I'm proud to say that I'll never have to say "We'll always have Paris."