Need some advice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah That's right I need some adive, alright so here's the deal

I made a "connection" with this chick tonight,  I got her # and email addy , but there's one small problem.  She has a man, but  we connected pretty well, we talked pretty much the whole night from 7pm-1am up until she had to leave at which point I got a hug and a kiss on the lips.  Should I make the effort and contact her or just forget about it and move on?

374291[/snapback]

Yo man if she'll do it to him, she'll do it to you. Don't let the door hit her @ss on the way out.

T_R

The phone # and email addy may be fake. So call on the 2nd day (yes, we women all know about the 72 hour rule) to make sure the phone # is real. If it is - it's a clue she's trying to get out of her current relationship.

Then proceed slowly and make sure she's broken up with the other one before you go beyond 2nd base ;)

I thought you were blissfully in love.  Why the negativity?

374810[/snapback]

haha i am, but i've dated girls like that before, and its a simple fact...if shes willing to do it to him, shes going to be willing to do it to you at some point...

Bang the hell out of her then throw her out while calling her all kinds of names! :lol:

Seriously....call after 2 let her know your uncomfortable with the situation (shows your feminine side) and she'll be putty in your hand then see my first response. :(;):)

Yeah That's right I need some adive, alright so here's the deal

I made a "connection" with this chick tonight,  I got her # and email addy , but there's one small problem.  She has a man, but  we connected pretty well, we talked pretty much the whole night from 7pm-1am up until she had to leave at which point I got a hug and a kiss on the lips.  Should I make the effort and contact her or just forget about it and move on?

374291[/snapback]

I only got through about 5 or 6 replies, so forgive me if someone else had the same advise.

When you say she has a man, is it a boyfriend or a husband? If it's her husband, don't bother with her. If it's a boyfriend, she's fair game. Is she real attached to the current guy? How long has he been in the picture? Has she been trying to dump him, but he's not taking the hints?

A lot of women can't stand to be without a boyfriend for any length of time. Makes them think they're unattractive, gets them depressed if they don't have someone to have on their arm at holiday season and give them birthday and valentine gifts or make a fuss over some anniversary. They need someone to tell them they're not fat, even when the clerks at Lane Bryant and the Wegman's bakery know her on a first name basis. Worst of all, they don't get to hang out with their married and attached friends as much when they're the single one in the group.

Here's some possibilities:

1. This chick might have had one of them "interim boyfriends". Y'know... the guys they're not that crazy about, yet they keep them on the hook until someone better comes along (this is where you come in). The guy is filling out a roster space until the next available free agent steps into the picture (you). Remember, they don't want to be alone. Go after her.

2. Maybe the previous relationship has run it's course and he's not mature enough about taking the next step. She's had enough of waiting around for him to pop the question. Go after her, only if you think you it's possible to have the same long-term goals.

3. Same as # 2, only she's using you or some other sucker to get the current beau jealous and speed up the proposal/engagement/wedding process. In this scenerio, you're nothing but a pawn. Forget about her and move on.

4. She has no intention of leaving him, but needs attention and some side nooky. Give her both things she needs, but keep it in perspective and don't get attached and tell her not to name it after you.

Maybe she's just a bar slut. Have a few laughs, bang her few times and leave cab fare on the dresser.

In any case, never ever go after her if you know the current boyfriend. That's against the rules.

I realize that you have already made up your mind but I'm going to give you some Free Advice a few days early!

***ahem***

There are way too many people advising you to "use her and abuse her... then run away. First, no one deserves to be used. That is a type of pain that never goes away. Second, running away never works... (I'm talking about Carma) besides, running away becomes habit forming.

Ok enough preaching. My advice is call her... have a LONG Conversation (at least 3 minutes :( ) take it slow. I truly believe that people should not be afraid to roll the dice every once and a while.

And, if after 3 minutes on the phone you are convinced that she is only cheating on her boyfriend to break up with him... Ask her if she has a hot girl friend for a three-way... because HEY FREE THREE-WAY! ;)

haha i am, but i've dated girls like that before, and its a simple fact...if shes willing to do it to him, shes going to be willing to do it to you at some point...

374813[/snapback]

I was gonna bash you for you use and abuse comment, but then I figure, if she's that flirty, then your probably doing him a favor. Get your kicks, and save him a life worth of heartache.

I was gonna bash you for you use and abuse comment, but then I figure, if she's that flirty, then your probably doing him a favor. Get your kicks, and save him a life worth of heartache.

374850[/snapback]

i didnt literally mean to use and abuse her, obviously, but some people may have missed my point...if shes flirting with you while still dating him, then prepare yourself for her to do the same to you...go out with her, and have your fun, but be wary...if shes gonna do that to you, use her for what shes worth, then move along...

This one line summarizes my advice to you. If you want a serious relationship, look elsewhere.

374871[/snapback]

I'm giving up on the copulation advice business. If young people want to get infected and die soon with chancroid pancreatitis, so be it...just as long as they don't rag on smokers for causing excess cost to society, of course. ;)