Need some advice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm giving up on the copulation advice business. If young people want to get infected and die soon with chancroid pancreatitis, so be it...just as long as they don't rag on smokers for causing excess cost to society, of course. :)

374908[/snapback]

Hey atleast he can live out my fantasy. I am on the wrong side of 30 but worse, I am married so can't indulge in such hanky-panky. If I could, your words of wisdom would be lost on me. And I am a smoker too :)

Hey atleast he can live out my fantasy. I am on the wrong side of 30 but worse, I am married so can't indulge in such hanky-panky. If I could, your words of wisdom would be lost on me. And I am a smoker too  :)

375037[/snapback]

Not AT all directed at you, Chi, but:

The Rule: Don't Cheat. Tis' a crushing blow to your spouse, positively brands you as a piece of sh*t, and turns your avowals on the altar to a farce and shows that you are a liar before general society not to mention the Above.

If one's loins override, do everybody a favor and get divorced first...

The Rule: Don't Cheat. Tis' a crushing blow to your spouse, positively brands you as a piece of sh*t, and turns your avowals on the alter to a farce and shows that you are a liar before general society not to mention the Above.

If one's loins override, do everbody a favor and get divorced first...

I think I love you for these words Cincy :)

(with apologies to Mrs. Cincy)

The Rule:  Don't Cheat. Tis' a crushing blow to your spouse, positively brands you as a piece of sh*t, and turns your avowals on the altar to a farce and shows that you are a liar before general society not to mention the Above.

If one's loins override, do everbody a favor and get divorced first...

375082[/snapback]

Words to live by.