Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

took you a while to join the retatta thread, LA...welcome, welcome.

373264[/snapback]

There was no way I could jump into this fray. It was beyond anything I could contribute. Besides, I'm already due to get my head smashed in by BF and a vodka bottle, and I could see his next prey is going to be Chef Jim, who has more intellect in his spatula than any Cards or Pacers fans I've ever met. So I'll just watch from the cheap seats from here on in.

Actually I've been told my humor is pretty dry, but if you insist.

373266[/snapback]

Well, I'll give you this much. At least it's not "droll".

You love it, you know you do. Never had anywhere near this attention in high school. Got it here. You da man. Everyone looks to you.

Too each his own, but I wouldn't put my head on the plate just to have people react and make fun of me.

Getting laid is more fun. Try it sometime, without paying for someone keeping their eyes closed. No doubt in my mind you wouldn't cook a woman dinner.

Lose weight, learn how to dress, learn how to talk...you can do that without being the Simpson's Comic Book Guy. Though, that's where many see you.

20 something women generally aren't real impressed by basketball statistics. Or justifying anything wrong the Cardinals do. It's sad to me, that this is what you choose for a life.

You get ragged on, you beg for it. No one is fooled.

Straighten up and fly right Brandon, life might be better.

Other than the fact I'm not a salmon fan, screw the penne.

TIME OUT - SERIOUS COOKING QUESTION

I use a microwave steamer a lot - convienience and time. Am I better off just adding the liquid and the vegetables on the tray at the same time? Or is it better to heat the liquid to boiling, then add the veggies and steam? I know the microwave is going to cook the vegs as they steam them, but it just seems like I lose a lot of calories heating water and can easily overdo/underdo the vegetables.

I had thought about pre-heating the liquid, then cutting back the traditional time by 30% or so. Thoughts? (Besides getting a vegetable steamer, I have a big seafood steamer - not going to buy new cookware for something I fix once per month.

Thanks in advance, Chef.

OK, BACK TO FRIVOLITY AND ASS-WHUPPIN'S!!!

373197[/snapback]

Old school here.........what's a microwave steamer. :)

I know a little lmap here, but I just made shrip scampi, rice (and no not minute or uncle bens), and reheated my mixed vegies from yesterday. From peeling and deveining 2 dozen jumbo shrimp, melting butter, mixing/cleaning rice, cooking, etc... 22 minutes.

How the hell does it take an hour to cook noodles?

I know a little lmap here, but I just made shrip scampi, rice (and no not minute or uncle bens), and reheated my mixed vegies from yesterday.  From peeling and deveining 2 dozen jumbo shrimp, melting butter, mixing/cleaning rice, cooking, etc...  22 minutes. 

How the hell does it take an hour to cook noodles?

373316[/snapback]

Fag

BF, why is it everytime you start getting picked on you bring up a dead relative? Is that seriously your only defense? You've brought up two dead relatives about this thread alone. Your cousin and your grandmother. Who gives a !@#$ if she cooked this for you. The only classless act I've seen so far is you using a dead relative to make people feel bad for you. That's worse then anything that's been said in this thread, and you're to stupid to realize it.

Am I the only one who see's this?

BF, why is it everytime you start getting picked on you bring up a dead relative? Is that seriously your only defense? You've brought up two dead relatives about this thread alone. Your cousin and your grandmother. Who gives a !@#$ if she cooked this for you. The only classless act I've seen so far is you using a dead relative to make people feel bad for you. That's worse then anything that's been said in this thread, and you're to stupid to realize it.

Am I the only one who see's this?

373326[/snapback]

Yes. :)

No.  Are you trying to be like BF tonight?  I said, I only put gravy on my londen broil.  Is that a tough concept to understand?

373333[/snapback]

Yes, that's the LAST thing I would put gravy on. What's the point of doing something meant to be grilled rare if you're going to put GRAVY on it?

I didn't think you did that many floats.