Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

"Green Eggs and Ham"...satisfies his craving for poetry and fine cuisine at the same time.  :)

"Gawrsh...if the eggs are supposed to be green, what should I add to 'em...wait, I know!  Pickles are green!..."

372859[/snapback]

Don't pick on Dr Seuss, he was born the same day as me.

You know what, I could be a bigger man, but he has stalked me ever since that time period.  He's upset that I don't like his favorite basketball player.  If he had just left me alone things would be fine, it takes a lot to make me want to get violent, but when I got that PM from him, that's about all it took.

372861[/snapback]

Sticks and stones...

Life is too short man. If anyone ever got under my skin on a friggin' message board I'd sincerely question my existance.

You know what, I could be a bigger man, but he has stalked me ever since that time period.  He's upset that I don't like his favorite basketball player.  If he had just left me alone things would be fine, it takes a lot to make me want to get violent, but when I got that PM from him, that's about all it took.

372861[/snapback]

stalked? upset? oy vey. :)

stay away from sharp objects, kid. please.

Sticks and stones...

Life is too short man.  If anyone ever got under my skin on a friggin' message board I'd sincerely question my existance.

372866[/snapback]

General posts don't get under my skin really. Even this trash doesn't really get under my skin. That pm he sent me did however.

So, you're not only a dwarf, you're 119 years old?

372869[/snapback]

Don't can me a dwarf, I'll have to kill yuh.

Don't call me Francis, if you do, I'll kill yah.

If you make fun of my retardia, I'll kill yah.

If you don;t think everyone on the Cardinals don't go to the HOF, I'll kill yah.

Indiana Four Star School - 2000, 2001

Indiana "Best Buy" School - 2000

New American High School - 1999

National School-to-Work Site - 1999

Indiana Blue Ribbon High School - 1997, 1998, 1999

Just some of the awards the school has recieved.

372890[/snapback]

Would that be Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Apparently your really awesome American public school didn't teach proof reading, huh?

372884[/snapback]

Awww Darin were you a private school B word? How about a home schooled B word? I bet you had mommy wiping the snot from your nose daily as she did your home work for you.