Bus driver beats up kid

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The driver was TOTALLY out of line.......But the bigger problem is the TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT shown by the kids. Todays middleshool kids are often out of control. While a old time like the Driver feels smacking one is OK thier parents are dialing Celino andf Barnes. If those were my kids I'd thank the driver. Alas that old codger probly will go to jail.......old time justice just isnt appropriate any longer. If it was those kids would think twice before mouthing off.

Later on that kid played some xbox live  :doh:

368492[/snapback]

Wow....

I don't understand how that kid stayed on XBL that long; if it were my kid, the Xbox would've been at the bottom of the trash can by the 1 minute mark.

Oh sorry, I don't have kids yet, so I"m not allowed to comment on this stuff. :angry:

CW

PS: Above link DEFINATELY not safe for work (language)

Exhibit A on why this country is fugged...and I'm not talking about the bus driver.

those kids deserved it...i don't think anyone from my generation would have the balls to disrespect an elder like that

Yes, keep passing the buck. If previous generations had raised their kids better, you wouldn't have the problem of "those damned kids today". :angry: