Biggest Bills as-hole

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told this story when I was stationed at Cape Cod Air Station....

I dont know if it is true or not.

We had a Security Policemen from Buffalo and we were working a night detail and were talking football.....he said that Jim Kelly was at a nightclub drinking and hitting on a friend of his.....she was married and wouldn't have any of it.

When she finally told him she was married and basically to calm it down he threw a drink in her face.

Once again....I have never met Jim Kelly....but that doesn't sound like a genuinely nice guy to me.....

I myself have always wanted to meet Steve Tasker.....a lousy commentator but a real down to earth person to listen to 89 talk about him. Sounds like the kind of guy I would invite over for barbeque.

Not really a Buffalo Bill **** story but an **** story none the less. It was back in the 90's and John Fina was signing autographs for a bunch of small children, everyone was smiling and laughing, you know, just having fun. Then all of a sudden this guy comes walking up toward John Fina, he had a RJ jersey on, well he starts pushing the little children out of the way, some of them falling to the ground. Well Fina grabs this guy by the throat and throws him to the ground. When that happened I yelled "Look, RJ sacked again!!"

Fina finally let him go,  so he ran off saying something about John Fina's wife, crying like a little girl.

John went back to signing autographs for all the little children, truly a nice guy.It was a pleasure to have met him.  :doh:

365359[/snapback]

Did you write that joke all by yourself or did Darin have to tell it to you? since after all, he's your daddy!! <_<:lol::lol:

All this reminds me of the story about the time, back in the days of the Bickering Bills, one of the black players on the Bills -- and now I can't even remember who it was -- went around the locker room getting a football signed by all of the black players on the team, and only the black players.

Reed wanted to sign it and the player told him he couldn't because one of his parents was white.

Maybe that soured him on autographs. <_<

i would have to say it is a former running back by the name of simpson. my dad asked him to sign a photo one time and the juice gave him a look like he wanted to kill him or something...

<_<

Did you write that joke all by yourself or did Darin have to tell it to you? since after all, he's your daddy!!  <_<  :lol:  :lol:

365501[/snapback]

You're the joke:

Damn, your wife has no complaints when I stop over to "visit with her". I think she likes having a real man around for a change!

If you think that this is funny, you're more of an **** than I thought you were.

What are you 12 years old? Grow up little man.

Biggest A-holes

#1 Bruce but if the press was there he would ( this isn't sour grapes either. I went to many, many camps and Bills functions.) I do have his autograph on some items

#2 Andre - JERK BIG TIME - yes I have his too

Is there a Bill that never gave me an autograph? Not that I can think of.

Have I witness any Bills being rude - refusing autographs etc.. Yes

I can only think of 3 that I never saw refuse anything.

Mark Maddox

Phil Hansen

Don Bebee

Yes, I even have seen my #89 be a butt

All this reminds me of the story about the time, back in the days of the Bickering Bills, one of the black players on the Bills -- and now I can't even remember who it was -- went around the locker room getting a football signed by all of the black players on the team, and only the black players.

Reed wanted to sign it and the player told him he couldn't because one of his parents was white.

Maybe that soured him on autographs.  <_<

365505[/snapback]

That was Ronnie Harmon, one of the biggest a-holes around, apparently.

I don't have any negative BILLS stories but I have seen first hand how assholic fans can be to players, so I totally understand when the shoe is on the other foot.

I have a buddy who used to pitch in the majors and whenever he was in town he'd bring down to the locker room after the game to hang out. We always left after to hit dinner and on the way out there are a ridiculous number of people trying to get as many autos as they can - even though it's quite obvious they don't even know who the players are. I know this because "I" was asked to sign stuff and then cursed at when I wouldn't.

One time we were walked into a bar and headed straight for the restroom. Some woman came in a couple of seconds later and asked him for his auto while he was standing at the urinal. He was very polite in his refusal - which I'm not sure I could have been. Amazing.

Oh man, I guess you told me. How can I ever go on after all your witty comebacks?

365557[/snapback]

A come back to what? A reach around? Or saying your screwing the mother of my children? Did you think the comment about my wife was funny, did you? Your sophomoric humor is to lame for me to give you a witty comeback.

A come back to what? A reach around? Or saying your screwing the mother of my children? Did you think the comment about my wife was funny, did you? Your sophomoric humor is to  lame for me to give you a witty comeback.

365572[/snapback]

This is more painful than watching a really bad act on The Gong Show ..... someone please ring the damn gong!

That was Ronnie Harmon, one of the biggest a-holes around, apparently.

365549[/snapback]

Good memory! I wanted to say Chris Burkett but I knew I'd be wrong.

I wonder if Ronnie dropped the ball after everyone signed it. <_<

I don't have any negative BILLS stories but I have seen first hand how assholic fans can be to players, so I totally understand when the shoe is on the other foot.

I have a buddy who used to pitch in the majors and whenever he was in town he'd bring down to the locker room after the game to hang out.  We always left after to hit dinner and on the way out there are a ridiculous number of people trying to get as many autos as they can - even though it's quite obvious they don't even know who the players are.  I know this because "I" was asked to sign stuff and then cursed at when I wouldn't.

One time we were walked into a bar and headed straight for the restroom.  Some woman came in a couple of seconds later and asked him for his auto while he was standing at the urinal.  He was very polite in his refusal - which I'm not sure I could have been.  Amazing.

365560[/snapback]

Agreed. I would bet that the fukktard percentage amongst fans seeking autographs (disturbing during dinner, shoving others out of the way, selling them for cash, lying that it is for your kid) is identical to the fukktard percentage amongst players giving them out.

And on a related urinal note, I just read that Mark Wahlberg says that a large percentage of guys still try to check out his dick while standing next to him at a urinal to see if it is Dirk Diggler-sized.

This is more painful than watching a really bad act on The Gong Show ..... someone please ring the damn gong!

365601[/snapback]

I guess your reading skills Gene was left on the floor of the bathroom. Are you unable to answer the questions? Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?