Best movie you never seen?

Justice

Titanic - I saw the preview where the dude fell and hit the prop.  Didn't figure the other 3 hours could top that.  Probably wasn't wrong.

364066[/snapback]

There isn't anything that can top that in the movie, except for maybe when the chick shows her rack, that's about it.

For the movies I have never seen:

ET, though I do have the video but just can't be bothered to watch it.

Lord of the Rings or any of the sequels.

Casablanca, though I did see a little of Assablanca on a Family Guy episode.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen The Wizard of Oz.

364181[/snapback]

A terrific film that really has many amazing backstories to it. The movie was supposed to be a vehicle for Shirley Temple. And Buddy Epsen was supposed to be the Tin Man, but had a terrible allergy to the aluminum spray and had to bow out of the film.

To Darin, I say...Good call on Titanic. Wifey liked it, made me watch it, 30 minutes in I realized that not only was it a bunch of crap, but a far superior movie was The Poseidon Adventure. The Shelly Winters death scene still brings a tear to my eye.

2 movies I started to watch (rented because of the hype) and turned off because they sucked SO bad were Pulp Fiction and ....

364009[/snapback]

su...su....su....su.....SUCKED????

i feel like i just don't know you any more. :D

Fitting thread for me, because I'm always that guy in my group of friends where everyone scolds me for: "You HAVEN'T seen that movie?"

I think most of you are lying about 'Titanic'. I'm pretty sure everbody but me has seen it.

Godfather III - but from what I've heard I don't want to see it.

Every Lord of the Rings - don't care for SciFi.

All of the Diehards

I realize that begging people to rip you was kind of the point of this thread, but c'mon...

Animal House, Godfather II, and Pulp Fiction? What the hell is wrong with you people. Those are phenominal movies.

Name the most famous movie you never saw and why didn't you see it?

For me it's Casablanca. Every time I tell someone I have never seen it, they look at me like I'm from another planet. I'm not into older movies so that's my excuse. If the movie is older than 35 years old, chances are I never saw it.

363965[/snapback]

Bimbo Bowlers from Buffalo.

Just kidding. I saw it. Tom Byron gave a convincing performance.

Lotta' passion for movies on TBD. I couldn't even tell you which good ones I've missed, because it's a lot of them. Including Casablanca. I like dialogue, most popular movies don't deliver, and I just don't care to scour the earth for them when I can always watch a game. Right now I'm watching "Cats" with my kids. It's not bad if you just listen, but those hideous outfits make me nauseus and angry at the same time, just like the Patriots. "Pats"?

I consider myself to be a big movie nut, but there are plenty of famous movies I have never seen. Not that I don't want to see any of these movies, I just have'nt gotten around to them. Here is my list:

Citizen Kane

Gone With the Wind

Casablanca

Laura

Vertigo

The 10 Commandments

North By Northwest

Raging Bull

Amadeus

Mutiny on the Bounty

The Sound of Music

Terms of Endearment

Dr.Strangelove

Any movie with John Wayne or Errol Flynn

I know there are more, but I can't think of any.