Samuel Alito IS Awesome

So disappointed that Alito is not the manly man I thought he was. 

What kind of man allows his wife to fly Old Glory upside down outside his home?

What's next? An upside down Princeton pennant when he doesn't raise the toilet seat?

It's the war on masculinity, that's what it is.

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So disappointed that Alito is not the manly man I thought he was. 

What kind of man allows his wife to fly Old Glory upside down outside his home?

What's next? An upside down Princeton pennant when he doesn't raise the toilet seat?

It's the war on masculinity, that's what it is.

Sam is not as unapologetically masculinity as Harry:

image.jpeg

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nah, if they were my neighbor, I'd have a use for all the dog shite that I pick up from my yard.  Also NoVa is nice to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

For calling your wife a *****, why Wouldn't you shoot him with one of the guns you're saving up for the upcoming civil war?  I know you're a real tough guy.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BillStime said:

ALITO: My wife did it.

Cult: ALITO IS AWEOMSE

The flag flown upside down is a sign of distress.  Are you saying that wasn't appropriate on the day we almost lost our democracy?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The flag flown upside down is a sign of distress.  Are you saying that wasn't appropriate on the day we almost lost our democracy?

What was Paul Harvey’s famous phrase?

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Answer my question first.  Paul didn't ask me questions, he just told me the rest of the story.

The main goal of the coup was to delay the Electoral College certification, providing Alito with time to challenge Biden's victory.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that Alito showed support for a pro-Trump coup.

And now you know the rest of the story.

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.  Is there any evidence this was Alito's intent.

Also - note @B-Man comments about the delay:

On 12/23/2022 at 11:10 AM, B-Man said:

was never about his failed efforts to find some legal mechanism to overturn the election or at least delay its certification while allegations of electoral improprieties were investigated. 

But even then - Bonnie didn’t want to address why there was a delay:

On 7/8/2021 at 10:09 PM, B-Man said:

But a riot that occurs trying to delay a vote...........................That aint an Insurrection/\.

Read here - and watch @B-Man not want to address why the delay:

Look at my response to @B-Man - he doesn’t want to admit why it was critical to delay the vote:

On 7/8/2021 at 10:47 PM, BillStime said:

Copy and paste something from this thread that highlights what was to come next after delaying the vote. We will wait.

And Bonnie - you look absolutely pathetic dodging all these questions. It is hilarious actually…

And which question have I hid from?

image.png.0858885b597c4d06a52868860739e67e.png

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Also - note @B-Man comments about the delay:

But even then - Bonnie didn’t want to address why there was a delay:

Read here - and watch @B-Man not want to address why the delay:

Look at my response to @B-Man - he doesn’t want to admit why it was critical to delay the vote:

image.png.0858885b597c4d06a52868860739e67e.png

Thanks for the well documented response.

However talking heads and tweeters conjecturing on the meaning of the 1:00 Powell interview and conversations with @B-Man are not really evidence of Alito's attempt to delay the vote.

I find it interesting you using bitter rival @B-Man to try to provide evidence.  Didn't really work, but nice try.

I have not followed this as closely as you. But my biggest beef with the whole thing was why was security so lax that day?  Police behind bicycle fences with bicycle helmets on when they were planning it on FakeBook, Twitter, Instagram, and Truth Social etc doesn't make sense to me.  A few thousand nuts were able to over run security. If real armed insurrectionists were there instead it could have gotten really really really uglier than it actually was. Hopefully security is better on January 6, 2025 cuz whichever side loses is gonna be really mad.

I'm not trying to blame anyone because I don't know.  I was hoping the commission would really dive into this and give us some answers.  But they didn't for some reason.

• Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Can we pause the thread for a moment to point out how hilarious it is that redtail actually responds when it's called Quack, MD.

:lol:

Spamming the board a today I see. Nuke this place!

On 5/18/2024 at 8:15 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I don't know about you, but the mere suggestion that the always reliable paper of record would do such a thing is just shocking.

This country is so far from what it use to be & so backwards in the same way ! 

This country was built on legal immigration and those immigrating assimilating into the "American culture" learning to speak the base language of America which IS english which is no longer considered the American language .

Then the country was built on the backs of all those that would work hard to make a living and not want to be given anything other than what they earned & deserved for their hard work . Which today many look to be given more than they deserve & paid more than what they earn for the work they provide for their employer .

The morals and laws of the country were built & based on what the bible gives us (weather you believe or not) as the base a of upstanding America community, which today is once again backwards and many consider bible verses to be hate speech and no longer a basis of being a good person or society .

Most Americans use to believe that to degrade the American flag was a bad thing but both the police & veterans can no longer stand up for the American flag !

When a None American or a American citizen disgraced the flag that a veteran who fought to protect the American way by fighting for the country and what the politicians thought they needed to defend as such and saw their buddies die for it , then stands up to protect the Flag as the symbol of our country and those that died to protect it . Only to be told that if they don't stand down they will be the ones to be arrested .

Then now for the criminals to have more legal rights than those that they assault or the actual officers that are paid to uphold the laws made to protect the people in the country is ridiculous . Also those that fleece the system actually can get more from it than those like disabled veterans or police officers that helped to in some way hold up the American way .

Yah i'd say in reference to this post i am replying to with the upside down American flag & the country being in distress our country is in definite need of a reset but the kind that will not be a welcome sight to most that are here now especially the younger & much more sensitive illegally immigrated, unassimilated, & lazy  America of today ...

Just saying !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

'm not trying to blame anyone because I don't know.  I was hoping the commission would really dive into this and give us some answers.  But they didn't for some reason.

yes, you are.  You're trying to blame the would be victims:  The American voters who convincingly elected a D prez and not trump.   Oh, and Pence and Pelosi who were targeted for murder. How much security would have been necessary to control that mob of scum marching from a trump rally where for some reason metal detectors were turned off.  POS after POS testified that they were following trump's order to attack the capitol.  The parties to place the blame on are obvious.

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Can we pause the thread for a moment to point out how hilarious it is that redtail actually responds when it's called Quack, MD.

:lol:

When in Rome...I mean I'm in a forum with the likes of you.  I know who I am.  How you refer to me reflects on you, not me.  Pretty certain I'm the only actual MD who frequents this place so it's obvious who you are referring to.  If you were referencing "Doc" you'd be more complimentary....

Here’s Why The Alito Recusal Calls Are Ridiculous

BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND

MAY 20, 2024

Last week, the left and their paramours in the propaganda press paused momentarily from their near-continuous assault on Justice Clarence Thomas to set their sights on a new target: Justice Samuel Alito. 

Justice Alito, headlines barked, must recuse from the pending Supreme Court cases involving Jan. 6 defendants and Trump’s appeal concerning presidential immunity because a “Stop the Steal” symbol was displayed at his house in January 2021. Democrats quickly joined the choir screeching for Alito to recuse. But to borrow a line from Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, the idea that Alito violated any ethical rules, or that the Code of Conduct for the justices requires his recusal from those cases, is wrong six ways to Sunday.

The false flag of an ethical scandal was clear from The New York Times’ spin in breaking the story on Thursday under the headline: “At Justice Alito’s House, a ‘Stop the Steal’ Symbol on Display.” From the Old Gray Lady’s header, one would think the Alitos had displayed a banner brandishing the phrase outside their home. 

But no, as the article soon acknowledged, it was an upside-down American flag seen flying outside the home where Justice Alito lives with his wife. And it was his wife who raised the flag — in protest of a neighbor displaying a profane yard sign, as we would soon learn.

The Times, though, quoted supposed ethics experts, including Amanda Frost, a law professor at the University of Virginia, to frame the hanging of an upside-down flag as a public declaration of “Stop the Steal.” This is “the equivalent of putting a ‘Stop the Steal’ sign in your yard,” Frost reportedly told The New York Times.

That’s quite the leap of logic — and one even the Times’ reporters refrained from making. The Times instead left its readers to infer the upside-down flag professed a “Stop the Steal” sentiment by noting some of Trump’s supporters had inverted Old Glory in contesting the 2020 election results. 

That inference, furthered by Frost’s declaration, however, represents a rewriting of history. While there may have been a few upside-down flags seen displayed during protests at the Capitol, calling it a symbol of “Stop the Steal” is a completely concocted narrative. Consider, for instance, that contemporaneous reporting by leftist outlets, such as CNN, professing to “decod[e] the extremists symbols and groups at the Capitol Hill insurrection” included no mention of protesters appropriating an upside-down flag as a universal symbol for “Stop the Steal” adherents.  

The case against Justice Alito crumbles without the upside-down flag holding the professed political meaning his critics claim. But even accepting the false narrative that flying an upside-down flag is the “equivalent of putting a ‘Stop the Steal’ sign in your yard,” the charges of unethical conduct and the clamoring for recusal fare no better.

Code of Conduct

There are two distinct issues: First, whether Mrs. Alito’s raising of the flag represented an ethical violation for Justice Alito.

Second, whether Mrs. Alito’s display of an upside-down flag requires Justice Alito to recuse.

The answer to both questions is no.

More at the link:  https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/20/i-researched-judicial-ethics-rules-for-years-heres-why-the-alito-recusal-calls-are-ridiculous/

• Thank you (+1) 1