Diddy vs Butker

Posted (edited)

Watch the Diddy video of him kicking the sh*t out of one of his skanky ho's.  Then watch Butker's commencement speech video.  Trash like @Tiberius @ChiGoose@BillStimeand numerous other losers whom I forget, will condemn Butker.  Won't say anything about Diddy because they are racist.  Sad.  This country is so messed up thanks to Demented Biden and his buddies.    What a mess.

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

All a distraction for the mob to rage on.  Dude said and did the same thing last year.  And no one is talking about Diddy or the web of people connected.  

This is him saying the same thing in 23.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Irv said:

Watch the Diddy video of him kicking the sh*t out of one of his skanky ho's.  Then watch Butker's commencement speech video.  Trash like @Tiberius @ChiGoose@BillStimeand numerous other losers whom I forget, will condemn Butker.  Won't say anything about Diddy because they are racist.  Sad.  This country is so messed up thanks to Demented Biden and his buddies.    What a mess.

I don't condemn him, I just think his speech is seriously ignorant. He blathers on about traditional Catholicism, "The Church created by the Savior Jesus Christ." 

Ok, well,  the Church has a long violent history of repression, see what they did to Galileo for speaking the truth, as one instance. 

And he is totally wrong in saying violence is more now than before women could get away from their husbands and the bum that got them pregnant. Violence has declined in a huge way. He's just wrong 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

When did I condemn Butker?

Do you agree with Butker?  Yes or no?  Don’t be a b*tch like usual.  Answer the question.  

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/18/2024 at 8:32 AM, Tiberius said:

I don't condemn him, I just think his speech is seriously ignorant. He blathers on about traditional Catholicism, "The Church created by the Savior Jesus Christ." 

Ok, well,  the Church has a long violent history of repression, see what they did to Galileo for speaking the truth, as one instance. 

And he is totally wrong in saying violence is more now than before women could get away from their husbands and the bum that got them pregnant. Violence has declined in a huge way. He's just wrong 

Tibs is the ultimate guy who knows just enough to be proud to be stupid, Galileo is certainly a time the Church failed but it has been correct much more often in promoting science and prosperity to the world. Galileo was 400 years ago and Christianity has done more to bring peace and prosperity to more of the world than any other religion, or do you want show some other religion that is so willing to allow others to keep their beliefs when they are in the majority? 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Tibs is the ultimate guy who knows just enough to be proud to be stupid, Galileo is certainly a time the Church failed but it has been correct much more often in promoting science and prosperity to the world. Galileo was 400 years ago and Christianity has done more to bring peace and prosperity to more of the world than any other religion, or do you want show some other religion that is so willing to allow others to keep their beliefs when they are in the majority? 

You are missing the point. This guy says the Catholic Church needs to return to traditional values. So when is he talking about? When women were clearly second class citizens? That is not just the Catholic past, but the American past. Good luck talking women into that situation again. 

And what did that clown mean by saying men drive culture? Huh? That's just sexist 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And what did that clown mean by saying men drive culture? Huh? That's just sexist 

You’re actually onto something here, although I’m sure you’ll disagree with where I’m going with it. 

We are currently seeing what a culture driven by liberal women (and effeminate men) looks like.

Record levels of unhappiness and medicating away reality, but the political party in power is fueled by single women and the culture (Hollywood, C-Suite suits and marketing agencies) relentlessly pander and propagandize us with content best described as “the road to Hell is paved with good intentions”.    

Whether its immigration, crime, Palestine, trans etc., women & effeminate men gravitate to the empathetic side of that argument .. making us less safe, more confused and economically dependent upon the government given the lefts further ambitions of the deterioration of the family unit & dependence upon authority to provide/protect. 

Given women typically view things through a more emotional lens than men, (especially those that are single and without children) it’s all very effective. 

And here we are.  The decline of a civilization.  We all know it.  We’re doing the same thing every other declining civilization has done. 

History always repeats itself. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You’re actually onto something here, although I’m sure you’ll disagree with where I’m going with it. 

We are currently seeing what a culture driven by liberal women (and effeminate men) looks like.

Record levels of unhappiness and medicating away reality, but the political party in power is fueled by single women and the culture (Hollywood, C-Suite suits and marketing agencies) relentlessly pander and propagandize us with content best described as “the road to Hell is paved with good intentions”.    

Whether its immigration, crime, Palestine, trans etc., women & effeminate men gravitate to the empathetic side of that argument .. making us less safe, more confused and economically dependent upon the government given the lefts further ambitions of the deterioration of the family unit & dependence upon authority to provide/protect. 

Given women typically view things through a more emotional lens than men, (especially those that are single and without children) it’s all very effective. 

And here we are.  The decline of a civilization.  We all know it.  We’re doing the same thing every other declining civilization has done. 

Oh, ya. Everything is falling apart. 

Tell you what buddy, things are great for me. Maybe try and think positive, get out there and change your life. 

We are wealthier than ever before, crime down, opportunities abound and American leadership is protecting the free republics of the world. 

No wonder so many Conservative men are committing fast suicide--with guns--and slow suicide with drugs and alcohol. 

Free your mind and go out and take advantage of this great country we live in 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Tell you what buddy, things are great for me. Maybe try and think positive, get out there and change your life. 

We are wealthier than ever before, crime down, opportunities abound and American leadership is protecting the free republics of the world. 

No wonder so many Conservative men are committing fast suicide--with guns--and slow suicide with drugs and alcohol. 

Free your mind and go out and take advantage of this great country we live in 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Crime down?  Now I know you’re trolling.  You’re a joke. 

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Crime down?  Now I know you’re trolling.  You’re a joke. 

Oh yes, reality once again getting in under your tent wall, and you don’t like it 

• Dislike 1

40 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The decline of the nuclear family is the root cause of many, many ills.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh yes, reality once again getting in under your tent wall, and you don’t like it 

Reality is that reporting of crime is down and prosecution of crime is down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

One doesn’t have to live it to observe it.

Im in my 30’s, own a business and as my IRS tax bill would indicate.. do quite well for myself.  

I don’t know how old you are, but as a millennial, am able to see the struggle and the issues presenting the under 45 crowd. 

Gen Z is even worse off.  Women going further left, men going further right.  Not only are they not getting married or having kids, they’re barely even dating.  

Women blame men.  Men blame women. 

Record levels of apathy.  Generations controlled by anti-anxiety & anti-depressant manufacturers.

Our cultural icons are Megan Thee Stallion and Taylor Swift.  I have no issue with either, but that’s not a culture driven by strong men.  

Young men aren’t joining the military.  And why would they.. they’re told our masculinity is a problem by everyone in our current administration. 

Our financial standing as a country is nowhere near as strong as you believe. 

Societal safety nets that we pay into won’t be there for us unless the govt goes further into debt to subsidize something like Social Security. 

The family unit is being intentionally destroyed through subliminal message by corporations and media. 

We see what’s happened in much of Europe.  Where they’ve relinquished their culture to migrants.  And I’m all for immigration of those who assimilate .. but that’s not happening any longer.

A nation with no borders and no identity with growing stressors on the healthcare system and welfare stands zero chance in the future. 

Depending on how old you are, maybe you just know it won’t affect you.

Depending on how much you want to live in a country that has somewhat of an identity, maybe you just don’t care. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

One doesn’t have to live it to observe it.

Im in my 30’s, own a business and as my IRS tax bill would indicate.. do quite well for myself.  

I don’t know how old you are, but as a millennial, am able to see the struggle and the issues presenting the under 45 crowd. 

Gen Z is even worse off.  Women going further left, men going further right.  Not only are they not getting married or having kids, they’re barely even dating.  

Women blame men.  Men blame women. 

Record levels of apathy.  Generations controlled by anti-anxiety & anti-depressant manufacturers.

Our cultural icons are Megan Thee Stallion and Taylor Swift.  I have no issue with either, but that’s not a culture driven by strong men.  

Young men aren’t joining the military.

Our financial standing as a country is nowhere near as strong as you believe. 

Societal safety nets that we pay into won’t be there for us unless the govt goes further into debt to subsidize something like Social Security. 

We see what’s happened in much of Europe.  Where they’ve relinquished their culture to migrants.  And I’m all for immigration of those who assimilate .. but that’s not happening any longer.

A nation with no borders and no identity with growing stressors on the healthcare system and welfare stands zero chance in the future. 

Depending on how old you are, maybe you just know it won’t affect you.

Depending on how much you want to live in a country that has somewhat of an identity, maybe you just don’t care. 

No, things are going great. More jobs than workers, stock market at record levels. 

Why do so many want to come here? It's because things are great here! 

You guys want to destroy the republic because you are unhappy. Well, too bad. 

Freedom is great, and the way young people are embracing it is fun to see. Gays are no longer persecuted, women are achieving things earlier generations never dreamed of, and toxic masculinity is a thing being constrained, because it is literally stupidity. Good! 

I love America! 🇺🇸

8 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The decline of the nuclear family is the root cause of many, many ills.

Funny how crime has declined as the nuclear family did 

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2024/04/24/what-the-data-says-about-crime-in-the-us/

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, things are going great. More jobs than workers, stock market at record levels. 

Why do so many want to come here? It's because things are great here! 

You guys want to destroy the republic because you are unhappy. Well, too bad. 

Freedom is great, and the way young people are embracing it is fun to see. Gays are no longer persecuted, women are achieving things earlier generations never dreamed of, and toxic masculinity is a thing being constrained, because it is literally stupidity. Good! 

I love America! 🇺🇸

You didn’t address anything I said, aside from repeating yourself and using talking points regarding gays and women that have been present for almost two decades. 

You’re detached from reality and (my educated guess) are living in a lib-boomer fever dream of America narrated by the likes of Joe Scarborough. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

You did read your linked article, right? LOL

Yup

Using the FBI data, the violent crime rate fell 49% between 1993 and 2022, with large decreases in the rates of robbery (-74%), aggravated assault (-39%) and murder/nonnegligent manslaughter (-34%). It’s not possible to calculate the change in the rape rate during this period because the FBI revised its definition of the offense in 2013.