Josh shows his class again

22 hours ago, Kornfed said:

I just saw a story on WKBW Buffalo where our Josh sends a Signed jersey to a Texas family who's teen son died suddenly. The boy was a huge Josh fan. I hope everybody gets to read it. This is just another example the young man, (our guy) continuing to show genuine human decency and caring. We couldn't have a better "face of the franchise" Or ambassador for Buffalo and WNY. ..... Go Bills!!!

The best. We just need one. Go Bills 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I've lived here my whole life and I understand the sentiment 

But firebaugh it's a town of 3,000 people... That is small town 

Buffalo is 270,000.. with massive suburbs 

I brought people here from the sticks of Alabama... And buffalo is huge to them

Not meant to call you out, just an example that cracks me up. It's funny to hear people talk about "small towns" of 3000 or a graduating class of "only" 300....

The ENTIRE COUNTY I live in is less than 50,000. My graduating class had 18. K thru 12 was about 400. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 14774 said:

Not meant to call you out, just an example that cracks me up. It's funny to hear people talk about "small towns" of 3000 or a graduating class of "only" 300....

The ENTIRE COUNTY I live in is less than 50,000. My graduating class had 18. K thru 12 was about 400. 

That's kind of my point 

To buffalonians through and through... Buffalo is considered small .... Because of the vibe it has 

But it is a city through and through... People talk like it's a tiny Hamlet

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Like Jeremy White said I’ll just probably quit watching the Bills or football in general after Josh retires. Dude is just one of the most down to earth class guys in any sport. 

This is pretty extreme. I love Josh, but I’m much more a fan of the jersey than I am any one player, so for me it doesn’t matter if Josh retires, is traded, benched, cut, whatever, I’ll always root for and watch the Bills until my time is up on this spinning rock. Can’t see it any other way. 

20 hours ago, Old Coot said:

This was meant as a tribute to Buffalo and the people of WNY but when I said solid small town values some might have thought I meant narrow-minded people. No, I meant the positive small town values of neighbors looking out for neighbors, helping out one another, saying "hi" to a stranger you pass on the sidewalk and more.

WNY was a great place to grow up and I did not appreciate that until I moved away.

I lived in Marilla until I was 18 great school neighbors and a caring area. Left went to the uscg and to college at rit this area is all entitled 🙃 people. I here all the time people getting transferred here for there jobs un buffalo. They always say once there here but in a transfere to go back.

3 hours ago, Brand J said:

This is pretty extreme. I love Josh, but I’m much more a fan of the jersey than I am any one player, so for me it doesn’t matter if Josh retires, is traded, benched, cut, whatever, I’ll always root for and watch the Bills until my time is up on this spinning rock. Can’t see it any other way. 

I’m more Allen fan than a bills fan lately. Ive never particularly been a fan of McDermott or Beane so since they’ll be here for a long time I’ll probably just quietly go watch my wife’s team. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Point being, with all of the 20mil a year entertainers/athletes. The man has class enough to do this. And I admire it. ..... There are many other good souls out there (of course) and ya gotta admire them too but in the face off the greedy, arrogant ass wipes..... He took the time for a person he didn't even know existed. He didn't have to. This is what we all need more of. ...... Plus, he's one hell of a bad man on the field! ......... GO BILLS