Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

The other completely predictable thing about this story is some white guy gets publicity for his anti woke opinion and instantly becomes the best selling whatever as all the cultural conservatives rush to buy whatever to show off their support. I think it’s just weird but predictable mass psychology of conservatives. On the opposite side of the political spectrum, no one can agree on anything. 

Then again…

https://www.nfl.com/news/hot-item-colin-kaepernick-jersey-sales-skyrocket-0ap3000000695751

Sales of Kaepernick's jersey have skyrocketed in the wake of his refusal to stand during the national anthem in protest of perceived wrongdoings against African-Americans and minorities in the U.S.

But those darn conservatives. 

8 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The left is so mad about this. 

Always talking about choice and tolerance.  

Here he is saying the same ***** a year ago.  

Didn't read about the doxxing but think it's fair to surmise Butler is persona non grata to Georgia Tech and KC.  Just stupid.  Nike , Puma and Adidas won't be calling.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Then again…

https://www.nfl.com/news/hot-item-colin-kaepernick-jersey-sales-skyrocket-0ap3000000695751

Sales of Kaepernick's jersey have skyrocketed in the wake of his refusal to stand during the national anthem in protest of perceived wrongdoings against African-Americans and minorities in the U.S.

But those darn conservatives. 

Good point. I forgot about that one but don’t remember any other examples. 

Going to prove in one post what massive f…..ing hypocrites leftists are and their thoughts about women and what they think conservative views on women should be:

9 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

The other completely predictable thing about this story is some white guy gets publicity for his anti woke opinion and instantly becomes the best selling whatever as all the cultural conservatives rush to buy whatever to show off their support. I think it’s just weird but predictable mass psychology of conservatives. On the opposite side of the political spectrum, no one can agree on anything. 

This is one of the most ignorant statements on this site- the hard core political people will pay to see him, while everyone on the left gave money to BLM and all of the other leftist causes. CK was literally the best selling jersey for a year, but I bet Butker still does not even make the top 10.

8 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

They are desperate. They are shameless.

They crave validation and people like Butkner justify their hatred, racism, homophobia, misogyny, and that means everything to them.

Remember how quickly they dropped Oliver Anthony?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yea, I was thinking about Oliver. It just makes me laugh the psychology of it all. But hey, however they want to spend their money is fine by me. Go buy more red hats.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

They crave validation and people like Butkner justify their hatred, racism, homophobia, misogyny, and that means everything to them.

“We just want to be able to love” has devolved into this:

Libs instantly think nothing of this - probably oh that’s interesting.  

Butker says homemaker roles can bring happiness a job as assistant to the assistant traveling secretary can’t possibly bring and libs lose their minds.  

That's how gone you are.  

Edited by Big Blitz

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are suck a fvcking id!ot. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Yea, I was thinking about Oliver. It just makes me laugh the psychology of it all. But hey, however they want to spend their money is fine by me. Go buy more red hats.

How do you feel about the hysterical people on your ideological side that label Butker as a hate-filled misogynist and believe he should lose his job over his comments? Do you laugh over the psychology of it all in that instance?

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

How do you feel about the hysterical people on your ideological side that label Butker as a hate-filled misogynist and believe he should lose his job over his comments? Do you laugh over the psychology of it all in that instance?

They a bit koo-koo too. These mass petitions for people to be ousted from their jobs when they have an opinion that differs from yours is stupid. It’s happening now to these university presidents who are enforcing civility on their campuses. 

America is the most diverse nation on this planet. All sides of every spectrum of every issue are present here. This is all a grand experiment by the founders of this nation. If this nation is going to survive, we all need to figure out how to live with each other. That begins with tolerating others who might think a bit different on an issue than you do. Everyone needs a bit thicker skin and calmer mind and not be so offended by others. Social media is the worst triggering people to be offended at stupid stuff.

It’s a free country. We have choices. If you don’t like the kicker, don’t watch the team. If you don’t like the colleges investments, pick a different school to go to.  But people shouldn’t be calling for others to lose their job just because of their opinion. That doesn’t mean that you can’t lose your job if you say something stupid. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

They a bit koo-koo too. These mass petitions for people to be ousted from their jobs when they have an opinion that differs from yours is stupid. It’s happening now to these university presidents who are enforcing civility on their campuses. 

America is the most diverse nation on this planet. All sides of every spectrum of every issue are present here. This is all a grand experiment by the founders of this nation. If this nation is going to survive, we all need to figure out how to live with each other. That begins with tolerating others who might think a bit different on an issue than you do. Everyone needs a bit thicker skin and calmer mind and not be so offended by others. Social media is the worst triggering people to be offended at stupid stuff.

It’s a free country. We have choices. If you don’t like the kicker, don’t watch the team. If you don’t like the colleges investments, pick a different school to go to.  But people shouldn’t be calling for others to lose their job just because of their opinion. That doesn’t mean that you can’t lose your job if you say something stupid. 

Unless it’s Colin Kaepernick.

He’s done more good for the faith in 48 hours than Francis has done in 11 years.  

And all the Left had to do was be normal and not care.  They can’t help their anger and guilt over being liars and wrong about everything.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1