"I Did Not Have Sex With that Woman, Ms. Daniels"

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Ever ask yourself how you got to the point where you are providing excited updates, seemingly by the minute, to a message board frequented by 12 people? Not judging you, just wondering. 

Says the person reading them

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Again the left totally believes stories by shady people with a history of lying.  

You just literally described the right with Donald trump! Not to mention most of you congressman.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

So the answer is no. Thank you for your service.

And your answer is yes, you do read them.

Thank you, too!

Now do the #1 poster here this week, this month, this year ... second only all-time to the poster he honored by taking the name DR's Ghost.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And your answer is yes, you do read them.

Thank you, too!

Now do the #1 poster here this week, this month, this year ... second only all-time to the poster he honored by taking the name DR's Ghost.

Supposition your honor. At a glance, it was clear to me that I would not be very interested in a blow by blow  I(I’m assuming there’ was some blowing that went on) of the events. A quick scroll through was enough to determine the excitedness level of certain posters. Nobody’s telling you not to enjoy the day.

The poster to which you are referring is your bogeyman (in addition to orange man) not mine.

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Supposition your honor. At a glance, it was clear to me that I would not be very interested in a blow by blow  I(I’m assuming there’ was some blowing that went on) of the events. A quick scroll through was enough to determine the excitedness level of certain posters. Nobody’s telling you not to enjoy the day.

The poster to which you are referring is your bogeyman (in addition to orange man) not mine.

Yeah, stop trying to quell my admittedly "prurient interest" (as the Supreme Court put it many years ago) in today's developments.

I'm almost as excited as a Tarheel getting a glimpse of Ray Epps on a security cam!

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just another "not my type" (E. Jean Carroll, who Trump mistook for his wife) where he was able to perform only because he fantasized that it was Ivanka.

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah, stop trying to quell my admittedly "prurient interest" (as the Supreme Court put it many years ago) in today's developments.

Enjoy. Just remember to clean up after yourself and wipe your keyboard down.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Enjoy. Just remember to clean up after yourself and wipe your keyboard down.

Not a problem. I just think of Trump in those boxers and T shirt and let's just say any excitement immediately dissipates. Unfortunately we don't have an actual photo, but I think this is close enough.

The best people, I say. Only the best people.

image.png.7c7862cc682dc9d0abf50d30ba69f3c8.png

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You know if he thought he could get away with it he would ***** HI’s daughter.

You've convinced me of something, and that is, that I wasn't wrong. Many thanks and I really mean it.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/07/biden-trump-bizarre-split-screen-holocaust-stormy-daniels/

President Biden was in the Map Room at the White House, going line by line over a speech he would soon deliver commemorating the Holocaust, when, a few hundred miles to the north, a prosecutor stood before the court and declared, “The people call Stormy Daniels.”

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

Biden would soon visit Capitol Hill to join some of the country’s top elected officials in memorializing an atrocity that killed 6 million Jews and to pledge repeatedly, “Never again.” He appeared at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum ceremony at the same moment his predecessor was listening attentively in a courthouse on the 13th day of his hush money trial, where an adult-film actress was called to testify about the tawdry details of their alleged encounter.

The person who introduced Biden called him a “mensch” and recalled his surprising attendance at a shiva for his late wife. The person testifying about Trump called him “arrogant and pompous,” and recounted the time he surprisingly appeared in his underwear and purportedly talked her into having sex with him in a Lake Tahoe hotel.

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I read a report that noted how she tried to be funny a few times but that no one laughed?

Well, she wasn't a comedian on camera, lol 

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think posting this makes your side look better?

If he wins, I hope he’s not joking and truly takes judicial revenge on those in power that think like you. 

We have no more norms to protect .. I could care less. 

Mutually assured destruction. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Eyeroll 1