your 2024 non-Bills draft surprises

I'm quite shocked the Giants, Raiders, Titans, and Seahawks didn't draft a QB. Daniel Jones is one hit away from a life in a wheelchair and Will Levis screams Tannehill 2.0. 

So the Cowboys are going with a broken down Elliott rather than draft some fresh legs at RB? I'll be surprised if McCarthy makes Thanksgiving.

Some part of me was waiting for the Bears to Trubisky themselves again. A broken franchise is right twice a century. 

I think this qb class sucks. On par w the Zack Wilsons a few years back. I wouldn’t just say if I’m one of these teams. Welp let’s draft a blue chipper. And “tank” and hopefully set up for a qb next year 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, stuvian said:

I'm quite shocked the Giants, Raiders, Titans, and Seahawks didn't draft a QB. Daniel Jones is one hit away from a life in a wheelchair and Will Levis screams Tannehill 2.0. 

So the Cowboys are going with a broken down Elliott rather than draft some fresh legs at RB? I'll be surprised if McCarthy makes Thanksgiving.

Some part of me was waiting for the Bears to Trubisky themselves again. A broken franchise is right twice a century. 

The Titans just Drafted Will Levis last year with Pick 33 and he showed some promise in his Rookie year. They also Drafted Malik Willis with a 3rd the year before. I would have been surprised if they had Drafted a QB.

The Giants reportedly did try to get up to 3 for Drake Maye and couldn't pull it off. They obviously weren't enamored with J.J. McCarthy. And Michael Penix Jr. and Bo Nix were over drafted in my opinion. I think they made the smart move taking a WR with Elite skills in Nabers this year, not forcing a QB that they didn't like, and waiting until next year.

The Seahawks weren't in a position to take any sort of difference maker there, picking at 16 and the top 6 QB's going in the Top 10. After the Top 10, there wasn't another QB taken until Round 5. Between Geno Smith and signing Sam Howell - they're fine for this season.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Levis plays the exact opposite of Tannehill. Shocking comparison.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

That 2021 class was rough

43 minutes ago, balln said:

I think this qb class sucks. On par w the Zack Wilsons a few years back. I wouldn’t just say if I’m one of these teams. Welp let’s draft a blue chipper. And “tank” and hopefully set up for a qb next year