Milano as trade compensation

On 4/11/2024 at 9:46 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t think so. I think Milano will be a lifelong Bill. 

I can't imagine him playing into his 70's, 80's or beyond. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Haha (+1) 1

terrible idea

take a sure thing Elite level LB on a team friendly contract for a chance on an unproven rookie ?

Over the past 10 years only 35 percent of first round picks ended up making a Pro Bowl

Edited by papazoid
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

You never know, he’s Italian.

I never would have guessed. He's a man of few words, but when he does speak in English, I hardly detect any accent at all.

5 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

he showed up walking just fine at the trainings this week 

So? I’ve been walking since I was a baby. Took me a good year and a half to get it right. But I kept getting distracted by jingling car keys and muppets. 😆

I’m hoping he comes back better than ever. Just being cautious in optimism considering One Bills Live is talking about his injury like it’s never been seen before. And they’re always towing the party line. They’re the extended press corp of the front office. 

F that. You're not going to get the kind of pick trade value for a player like Milano coming off injury that makes it worth it. He's so much more valuable to the Bills on the field wearing blue. Let's hope he is fully healthy this year, and he'll be a force for us again.