Trump's Actual Stated Positions on Abortion & IVF

Thank you.

Everyone with a brain knew this already.

(only the board cretins were convinced of their own lies)

AND, there is no way they watched the 4 minutes before responding.

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He won’t support a national ban because it’s political suicide. No big surprise 

But who is going to trust him?  He is proud of what he accomplished.

More Truth, that the feeble posters here cannot face.

Former President Trump announced an official position on the issue of abortion. In a campaign video released on Monday, Trump signaled strong support for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and said that he believes the issue of abortion, post-Dobbs decision, should be left up to the states.

Trump said,

The states will determine by vote, or legislation, or perhaps both, and whatever they decide must be the law of the land – in this case, the law of the state. Many states will be different. Many states will have a different number of weeks…at the end of the day it is all about the will of the people.

Trump noted his support for exceptions in cases of *****, rape, and risk to the life of the mother, which are notably not mentioned in the Republican Party platform, although it has not been revised since the time of the Dobbs decision to reflect new realities in the legal landscape. 

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/04/08/trumps-abortion-announcement-may-be-influenced-by-this-gop-mega-donor-n2172466

Any person or poster on here that agrees with execution/abortion of a baby after birth is all you need to know about them.  

How many Leftist posters on here have the BALLS to say in this thread that they support abortion after birth?  Come on, raise your hand if you support that.  Simply quote me and and pledge your support for after birth abortions.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Any person or poster on here that agrees with execution/abortion of a baby after birth is all you need to know about them.

There is only one party who has NO ISSUE executing babies AFTER birth:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e4e11aadc8aa0ab2c39235a1dea5c76.jpeg

Idiots never think.

image.png.0858885b597c4d06a52868860739e67e.png

Donald Trump has finally weighed in with an official position on abortion heading into the 2024 election, and it's probably going to surprise some people. 

For at least a year, many Trump influencers have argued that a compromise on abortion is necessary to beat Joe Biden. Often framed as "taking the issue off the table," they've claimed that state-level bans are bad electoral politics and that a 15 to 20-week national ban is the right position to offer middle-ground to independent voters. 

I've always argued against that, for reasons I'll get to momentarily, but I'm happy to say that Trump has taken the correct position. 

Not surprisingly, those same people are now proclaiming Trump's statement as "brilliant." It is what it is, and frankly, I don't care. The right position is the right position, and I'm glad he took it. 

Why is it the right position? There are multiple reasons. One, there was no actual federal compromise to be had. Democrats would never agree to anything but a total re-codification of Roe with protections for abortion until birth in states that want it. Pushing for a 15 to 20-week federal ban would have been taking the bait and provided a multitude of fodder for Biden and company to claim Republicans want to "ban" abortion. 

Two, as a practical matter, I believe more lives are saved by having six-week bans in some states than a broad federal standard of 15 to 20 weeks (which again, would never be agreed to by Democrats anyway). The vast majority of abortions occur at 12 weeks or under, which makes those six-week bans very effective at limiting the total number of abortions compared to allowing most abortions to happen in all states. 

Third, the long-term outlook is important, and if Republicans agree to a re-federalization of the abortion issue, it will be just a matter of time before Democrats gain enough votes to take out the filibuster and pass an "abortion rights" bill that undoes every victory since Dobbs. The GOP must stand strong on the position that it's a state issue with compromises on that. Some states will keep abortion legal until birth, but that's a fight that needs to be fought within that state. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/08/controversy-of-the-day-donald-trump-just-took-a-position-on-abortion-n2172462

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There is only one party who has NO ISSUE executing babies AFTER birth:

image.thumb.jpeg.9e4e11aadc8aa0ab2c39235a1dea5c76.jpeg

Idiots never think.

image.png.0858885b597c4d06a52868860739e67e.png

Well, you quoted me and proved that you agree with afterbirth abortion.  No surprise there, BillSlime.  Anyone else want to declare their support?

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Well, you quoted me and proved that you agree with afterbirth abortion.  No surprise there, BillSlime.  Anyone else want to declare their support?

Get the @#$#@ out of here.

Why don't you just answer the question?  It's not that hard.

Because you can't ABORT SOMETHING ALREADY FKN BORN you freak.

25 minutes ago, phypon said:

after birth

I would point out to the board, that in his seven (childish) responses to this new thread that clearly outlines President Trump's positions,

Billstime has not once mentioned his repeated lie about the President's position on the use of IVF

Not surprising of course.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Because you can't ABORT SOMETHING ALREADY FKN BORN you freak.

What you are doing is called "stonewalling".  Your non-answer is your answer.  Let it be known to everyone that BillSlime cannot outright condemn after birth abortion.  

• Haha (+1) 1

The Tenth Amendment  was upheld.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

This is a direct quote from the Bill of Rights.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

What you are doing is called "stonewalling".  Your non-answer is your answer.  Let it be known to everyone that BillSlime cannot outright condemn after birth abortion.  

Oh brother... 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh brother... 

Yup, keep trying to get a rise out of me and others on here.  As usual, stonewalling and still can't answer a question.  Can't condemn after birth abortions.  That's messed up...

At this time, I'm wondering if BillSlime gets paid by the post or by the reply.  He can't outright answer if it's okay to be a "minor attracted person" without stonewalling and now can't answer if he supports after birth abortions.  This poster is clearly a paid shill.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

It also likely gets paid by the engagement it is able to generate.

Therefore, don't engage. 

Yeah, he's def a paid shill.  Plenty of news stories out there about posters like him being exposed as being paid provocateurs.  More than likely it's more than just him posting under that username.  You can see that from the posts and inconsistencies in the posting and writing styles.  

The reason they have to stonewall in answering a question directly is that they have to research previous posts in order to try to be consistent with their posting.  It's a classic tactic that's been exposed on other social media sites.  That's why he never answers a question and only replies with the same memes that are part of their script.  This revelation should be a wake up call to all posters on here, whether they agree with him or not.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ok, so his official "position" is that the 'state' should decide what a woman can do with her body.  Are there other things the 'state', or rather in this case the Christo-fascist GQP, thinks we should be able to do with our autonomy?  Maybe they should force THEIR religion on school kids, too?  So much for the hypocritical 'slippery slope' people.  Pro-choice=freedom.  

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Ok, so his official "position" is that the 'state' should decide what a woman can do with her body.  Are there other things the 'state', or rather in this case the Christo-fascist GQP, thinks we should be able to do with our autonomy?  Maybe they should force THEIR religion on school kids, too?  So much for the hypocritical 'slippery slope' people.  Pro-choice=freedom.  

He said the "states" should decide, not the "state".  The "state" is an oligarch federal government.  It's the best solution.  Just because you agree with the "state" now, what happens when you don't?  Leave it up to the constituents in local communities to decide what they agree with rather than one central power.  This give YOU choice.  If you don't agree with your local community you can relocate to a like minded community.  By doing so, YOU have a choice.

Also, do you condemn after birth abortions or do you support it? 

Edited by phypon

He said the "states" should decide, not the "state".  The "state" is an oligarch federal government.  It's the best solution.  Just because you agree with the "state" now, what happens when you don't?  Leave it up to the constituents in local communities to decide what they agree with rather than one central power.  This give YOU choice.  If you don't agree with your local community you can relocate to a like minded community.  By doing so, YOU have a choice.

The only way you have a choice in a state, whether you want to be technical about the terminology or not, is to leave the choice up to the citizen, if it has no bearing at all on other members of the community.  Don't get freedom twisted.  If you kill a baby after it's born, then that's murder.  The term abortion, would seem to indicate that the BIRTH was aborted. 

Edited by daz28

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It also likely gets paid by the engagement it is able to generate.

Yeah, I'm being paid to defend and protect our republic while you are being paid to destroy it. Every accusation is a confession.

Forever on the wrong side of history, Karen.

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The only way you have a choice in a state, whether you want to be technical about the terminology or not, is to leave the choice up to the citizens, if it has no bearing at all on other members of the community.  Don't get freedom twisted.  

That's the whole point, let the community and citizens of that community decide.  There is nothing twisted about that.  That is the definition of exercising democracy. 

Also, do you condemn or condone after birth abortions?  Where do you stand on that issue?

Edited by phypon

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

That's the whole point, let the community and citizens of that community decide.  There is nothing twisted about that.  That is the definition of exercising freedom. 

Also, do you condemn or condone after birth abortions?  Where do you stand on that issue?

That's EXTERMELY twisted.  A state and country is nothing more than groups of people into communities with drawn up make believe lines.  If you're TRULY free, then no one in that state/community is deciding ANYTHING you are allowed to do if it has no bearing on them/their lives whatsoever.  ESPECIALLY bodily autonomy.  I already edited last post to answer your question.  Can you tell me where they are currently aborting babies after birth, besides in cases where it's medically necessary to stop suffering?

Edited by daz28

Just now, daz28 said:

That's EXTERMELY twisted.  A state and country is nothing more than groups of people into communities with drawn up make believe lines.  If you're TRULY free, then no one is that state/community is deciding ANYTHING you are allowed to do if it has no bearing on them/their lives whatsoever.  ESPECIALLY bodily autonomy.  

You didn't answer whether or not you condemn or condone after birth abortions.  Do you think it's okay to have after birth abortions?

I will respond more to your point in this post after you answer that question.

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

You didn't answer whether or not you condemn or condone after birth abortions.  Do you think it's okay to have after birth abortions?

I will respond more to your point in this post after you answer that question.

Look at my edited 2nd post.  I honestly don't care if you respond to my points, but I do take exception to you making things conditional on your terms only. 

Edited by daz28

To me there is a real simple common sense solution to this, and that's to come up with a definition of viability of the fetus/baby in the uterus.  You should be able to abort up until it would be able to survive outside the mother on it's own.  The viability should be determined by medical professionals, NOT Christo-fascists GQP politicians.  Of course, the GQP politicians would accuse the medical professionals of being all lying LIBRUHLS!  Absolutely NO ONE should be forcing religion on other member of their community/state.  That's NOT freedom, and it's not even debatable.  

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

The Tenth Amendment  was upheld.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

This is a direct quote from the Bill of Rights.

The 10th Amendment doesn't mean states have a right to remove freedoms.  It's actually intended to have quite the opposite meaning. 

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Look at my edited 2nd post.

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

To me there is a real simple common sense solution to this, and that's to come up with a definition of viability of the fetus/baby in the uterus.  You should be able to abort up until it would be able to survive outside the mother on it's own.  The viability should be determined by medical professionals, NOT Christo-fascists GQP politicians.  Of course, the GQP politicians would accuse the medical professionals of being all lying LIBRUHLS!  Absolutely NO ONE should be forcing religion on other member of their community/state.  That's NOT freedom, and it's not even debatable.  

Just read your edit.  We def agree on that point.

That is the tough question, when does life "begin".  Some people have one opinion, and others have another.  We both can agree that once outside of the womb and birthed into the world, abortion is off limits.

I don't think this is a Christian issue (not sure why you feel the need to make that a point).  This is an issue of people having a different stance on the issue regardless of religion or other metrics.

The base point is, if it's left up to the states, rather than impressed on the population as a whole at the federal level, people's voices in their own communities are heard.  Why is that a problem for you?