PRO-AMERICA | ANTI-TRUMP = VOTE BLUE

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Um, who voted for this?

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Now that I've started responding to you again, can you tell me what that stupid meme actually means?

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

There are 100 ways to do it….Commies here will tell you it’s Christofascists that will destroy America lol lol per their definition of them, they built America.  

No, this is much more likely.  

Last step is getting them on the Courts.  

AKA "fundamentally transform America."  Like I've been saying...

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/8/2024 at 2:55 PM, BillStime said:

TOTAL 100 % BULL S**T !! If you don't plan on paying the money back then don't borrow it . If you borrow it then go get how ever many jobs it takes to pay it back !!

But maybe if inflation wasn't so freakin high and gas prices, housing, rent, groceries, electric bills (because of the great interest in EV's) and all the other great things Biden has brought to the table since in office maybe they would have enough money to pay back the money they agree's to .

But hey WTH its a easy way to buy votes ...

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Can you please provide an example of my hate for America?

You voted for Biden !

• Like (+1) 1

“Unlike Trump, I’ve belonged to the GOP my entire life. This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass“

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

All that and yet voters appear to prefer the very-far-from-perfect DJT over our bumbling President in November. Why is that? I'll tell you why. Because the average person on-the-ground doesn't care much at all about what the political class thinks is important and their worries about life are much closer to home.

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All that and yet voters appear to prefer the very-far-from-perfect DJT over our bumbling President in November. Why is that? I'll tell you why. Because the average person on-the-ground doesn't care much at all about what the political class thinks is important and their worries about life are much closer to home.

You believe polls?

giphy.gif