[POLL] Should The Bills Trade Up For A WR?

boyst

[POLL]Trade Up For A WR? Who?  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Should we trade up inside the top 8 for a WR?

• Yes
    • No

Joe Marino presented an interesting trade up scenario in his podcast today. It's contingent on Odunze falling to #9. Here is the proposal:

Chicago receives:

2025 1st

Buffalo receives:

I will say it seems a bit undervalued for Chicago, not sure if they would go for it. But if this was doable I would sign up for this today. Getting a 3rd rounder back, coming away with Odunze, and still having both 2nds next year would be a perfect outcome. Get a WR with true #1 traits and elite football character.

On 4/7/2024 at 2:55 PM, Bill from NYC said:

I voted no. We need multiple receivers and blockers which are both said to be plentiful in this draft. Why would we want to trade away early draft picks? This would be an impulsive, poorly thought Whaley type move.

Jmo.

I really feel we need a super impactfull WR to strike fear in opposing defenses. But i agree that draft capital is valuable this year due to the multiple holes (don't forget Safety 😉). To that end, I wouldn't mind using our 2025 2nds to move up into the lower teens to grab a Thomas. 

I didn't vote because I am okay with such a modest trade up but not a monster one as Kirby is advocating. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 1

If we can get Nabers I’m all for it. I can see why it’s a close vote and a lot people remember Watkins. But this team doesn’t need much. There isn’t that much to get over hump. Allen and Nabers rookie deal excites me the most years to come