DJT -23.47%

We all knew this would happen. I would never have touched that stock. He’s selling bibles, he can’t read, he doesn’t go to church and people who bought them from him before didn’t get them and couldn’t get their money back.

He’s begging people for money now. I thought people were hurting for money? I thought he was worth 6 billion? I hope these idiots give him all their money and they end up broke!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Poor guy's stock only worth $2.3B today.

The day is still young my friend. We’ll see where it levels out at? From what I understand he can’t touch that for like 6 months anyway and unless he gets permission from the board. That is why he is still begging for money. 

Edited by 4th&long

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The day is still young my friend. We’ll see where it levels out at? From what I understand he can’t touch that for like 6 months anyway and unless he gets permission from the board. That is why he is still begging for money. 

Biden's begging for money, at $250K a plate.  They're all money whores.

• Like (+1) 6

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Biden's begging for money, at $250K a plate.  They're all money whores.

Whoever would give him that kind of money needs to have their head examined! I wouldn’t give him a dime! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Whoever would give him that kind of money needs to have their head examined! I wouldn’t give him a dime! 

And similarly I wouldn't buy DJT.

• Like (+1) 5

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ETTD

Why would people want this clown to be president? 

Do I believe trump? ***** no! But these two dip ***** get what they deserve for doing business with the orange asshat. He would turn on his own family to make a buck!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Do I believe trump? ***** no! But these two dip ***** get what they deserve for doing business with the orange asshat. He would turn on his own family to make a buck!

Sharks swimming with each other. But wouldn't surprise me if they were ripping Trump off. He surrounds himself with the only people that will work with him, criminals. 

His campaign ran out of money in 2020 because the crooks running his campaign "mismanaged" the money. 

Just an all around sh it show  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sharks swimming with each other. But wouldn't surprise me if they were ripping Trump off. He surrounds himself with the only people that will work with him, criminals. 

His campaign ran out of money in 2020 because the crooks running his campaign "mismanaged" the money. 

Just an all around sh it show  

And yet he'll win the election in November. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

And yet he'll win the election in November. 

I'm seeing more that shows he's gonna lose but maybe. 

A lot of R's are gonna refuse to vote for him.  I think Kennedy is gonna siphon more off Trump but he could be a wild card.  We'll see.

27 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm seeing more that shows he's gonna lose but maybe. 

A lot of R's are gonna refuse to vote for him.  I think Kennedy is gonna siphon more off Trump but he could be a wild card.  We'll see.

When Kennedy chose his running mate, it was ensured he wasn't pulling any Righties.

Actual primary results show huge percentages of DEMS are writing in or voting undecided.

• Agree 1

Two plead guilty to insider trading related to Trump Media merger

"NEW YORK, April 3 (Reuters) - Two men pleaded guilty on Wednesday to insider trading in securities in the company that ultimately took former U.S. President Donald Trump's media business public.

Michael Shvartsman, 53, head of Miami-based venture capital firm Rocket One Capital, and his brother Gerald Shvartsman, 46, each pleaded guilty to one count of securities fraud before U.S. District Judge Lewis Liman in Manhattan.

Rocket One's chief investment officer, Bruce Garelick, is scheduled to face trial on related charges on April 29.

Prosecutors charged the trio last year with illegally trading on inside information about Trump Media & Technology Group's (TMTG) (DJT.O), opens new tab plan to go public through a merger with a blank-check company. TMTG operates Truth Social, Trump's main social media platform.

Prosecutors said the trio signed confidentiality agreements in June 2021 when they were approached to become early investors in Digital World Acquisition, the blank-check company. The agreements required them to keep information they learned confidential and not trade the company's securities in the open market, prosecutors said.

After hearing the company was in merger talks with TMTG, prosecutors said the trio tipped others and bought Digital World securities, selling them after the deal was announced on Oct. 20, 2021, to make a total of $22 million in illegal profit.

Michael and Gerald Shvartsman said in court that they knew what they were doing was wrong when they traded on nonpublic information.

"I've made a terrible mistake," Gerald Shvartsman said at the hearing.

"Insider trading is cheating, plain and simple," U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said in a statement after the pleas.

The Shvartsmans are scheduled to be sentenced on July 17. Securities fraud carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison, but any sentence would be imposed by the judge based on a range of factors. The average prison sentence in federal fraud cases in the U.S. last year was around two years.

TMTG was publicly listed in late March, and its shares have been on a wild ride fueled by speculators betting on enthusiasm for Trump, the Republican presidential candidate in November's election.

The stock shed early gains this week as Truth Social's parent company disclosed it had lost more than $58 million in 2023.

TMTG shares were trading at around $51.60 on Wednesday morning, making Trump's stake worth about $4 billion, though he is not allowed to sell or borrow against it for six months.

Trump Media is also embroiled in legal battles in Delaware and Florida with co-founders Wesley Moss and Andrew Litinsky, who have accused the company of trying to improperly dilute their stake. Trump Media has argued they failed to earn their shares and seeks to strip them of their ownership."

Man, who could have seen this coming...?

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Two plead guilty to insider trading related to Trump Media merger

"NEW YORK, April 3 (Reuters) - Two men pleaded guilty on Wednesday to insider trading in securities in the company that ultimately took former U.S. President Donald Trump's media business public.

Michael Shvartsman, 53, head of Miami-based venture capital firm Rocket One Capital, and his brother Gerald Shvartsman, 46, each pleaded guilty to one count of securities fraud before U.S. District Judge Lewis Liman in Manhattan.

Rocket One's chief investment officer, Bruce Garelick, is scheduled to face trial on related charges on April 29.

Prosecutors charged the trio last year with illegally trading on inside information about Trump Media & Technology Group's (TMTG) (DJT.O), opens new tab plan to go public through a merger with a blank-check company. TMTG operates Truth Social, Trump's main social media platform.

Prosecutors said the trio signed confidentiality agreements in June 2021 when they were approached to become early investors in Digital World Acquisition, the blank-check company. The agreements required them to keep information they learned confidential and not trade the company's securities in the open market, prosecutors said.

After hearing the company was in merger talks with TMTG, prosecutors said the trio tipped others and bought Digital World securities, selling them after the deal was announced on Oct. 20, 2021, to make a total of $22 million in illegal profit.

Michael and Gerald Shvartsman said in court that they knew what they were doing was wrong when they traded on nonpublic information.

"I've made a terrible mistake," Gerald Shvartsman said at the hearing.

"Insider trading is cheating, plain and simple," U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said in a statement after the pleas.

The Shvartsmans are scheduled to be sentenced on July 17. Securities fraud carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison, but any sentence would be imposed by the judge based on a range of factors. The average prison sentence in federal fraud cases in the U.S. last year was around two years.

TMTG was publicly listed in late March, and its shares have been on a wild ride fueled by speculators betting on enthusiasm for Trump, the Republican presidential candidate in November's election.

The stock shed early gains this week as Truth Social's parent company disclosed it had lost more than $58 million in 2023.

TMTG shares were trading at around $51.60 on Wednesday morning, making Trump's stake worth about $4 billion, though he is not allowed to sell or borrow against it for six months.

Trump Media is also embroiled in legal battles in Delaware and Florida with co-founders Wesley Moss and Andrew Litinsky, who have accused the company of trying to improperly dilute their stake. Trump Media has argued they failed to earn their shares and seeks to strip them of their ownership."

Man, who could have seen this coming...?

Just $22M?  That's chump change for Nancy...

Trump stock is going down faster than Marjorie Taylor green at a Nazi rally!

Bloomberg removed him from their billionaires list! LOL 😂 

Edited by 4th&long
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I actually follow this account and they literally never show there source and never respond to where their info comes from. If you believe it you must have thought the national enquirer was hard hitting journalism. BTW- actual money situation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trumps-palm-beach-fundraiser-joined-melania-trump-rakes/story%3fid=108949489

• Shocked 1