Poll - Would you trade our 2025 1st round pick to move up in this draft to get a top WR

Virgil

Would you trade our 2025 1st round pick to move up to 17 or 18 in this draft for a WR?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade our 2025 1st round pick to move up to 17 or 18 in this draft for a WR?

• Yes
    • No

37 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Absolutely not unless one of the Big 3 receivers somehow fell past 10 the Bills are at the phase where they need the picks to backfill what they lose in free agency and the more picks the merrier 

This.  No way I’m trading a 1st to move up 10 spots for the 4th or 5th best WR in a deep WR class.  If it’s for one of the top 3, who all seem to be graded as studs, then I’d think about it.  

11 hours ago, Kaenon said:

What are your thoughts on trading up for a WR in this draft?

2024 is supposed to be loaded.

Like in 2014.

2014 Bills trade #9 (2014) and 2015 1st and 4th to move up to #4 to take Sammy Watkins.

2014 remaining class

#7 - Mike Evans

#12 - OBJ

#20 - Brandin Cooks

#28 - Kelvin Benjamin

#39 - Marquise Lee

#42 - Jordan Matthews

#45 - Paul Richardson

#53 - Davante Adams

#56 - Cody Latimore

#61 - Allen Robinson 

#63 - Jarvis Landry

Stacked 2 rounds there.

I think 2024 will yield similar results.

Value throughout the 2nd, even if we don't hit round 1. 

So instead of trading up for the best “can’t miss” WR prospect in ages, we should’ve stayed at pick 9, selected Aaron Donald, and then picked Devante Adams in the 2nd. I have a suspicion the 5th or 6th WR taken in this class will outperform two of the top 3, not only because he’ll have a better QB, but also because the talent gap isn’t as great as perceived. Stay at 28 or trade down and pick up a 3rd.

I voted NO....However I would trade next years 1st to one of the teams with two 2nds and two 3rds....and, if there's say a Chop or QB sitting there at 28,

I'm looking to trade a couple of spots to SF for one of their compensatory 3rds and taking Legette.

That would give us:

31 SF

41 GB

88 GB

100? SF

6 picks through 4 rounds. This is the year for BB to really build a quality young core for the future. Worth no. 28 next year? Hell yeah!

Edited by nosejob

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

2 words: Sammy Flat Earth Watkins

I thought he was a Blues guy from the 1940s 

On 3/25/2024 at 1:38 PM, H2o said:

If I trade our 1st next year it would have to be for MHJ, Nabers, or Odunze.None of them will make it to 17 or 18. 

Yes... this is the only way we trade our 1st.

I actually think it would be worth it for any of those 3 guys as long as we aren't giving away too much more than next year's 1st.

In 2011 Atlanta traded up from 27 to 6 and gave up that year's 1st, 2nd, and 4th and the following year's 1st and 4th.

For me if Odunze falls to the 10ish range and we can make a similar trade that the Falcons did, but keep our 2nd this year, I would say do it.