Mike Davis' Factual Legal Analyses

Posted (edited)

The peaceful transition of power occurred on Jan 20, 2021 as required. 

In fact DC was far more peaceful that day than it was during the previous peaceful transition on January 20. 2017.

Fact check:  True.

Now let's assume that on January 6th 2021, the unarmed "insurrectionists" who ended up turning around and going home all on their own that day, instead decided to occupy the Capitol and declared that Trump was going to remain President after January 20th, 2021.

:lol:

Ummm yeah...the peaceful transition of power would still end up happening on Jan 20th 2021 as required.

Commies and useful idiots are absolute clowns.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The peaceful transition of power occurred on Jan 20, 2021 as required. 

In fact DC was far more peaceful that day than it was during the previous peaceful transition on January 20. 2017.

Fact check:  True.

Now let's assume that on January 6th 2021, the unarmed "insurrectionists" who ended up turning around and going home all on their own that day, instead decided to occupy the Capitol and declared that Trump was going to remain President after January 20th, 2021.

Ummm yeah...the peaceful transition of power would still end up happening on Jan 20th 2021 as required.

Commies and useful idiots are absolute clowns.

Like I've been saying, if you told a Dem prior to J6 that a bunch of unarmed people were going to take over the Government/country, they (rightfully) would have laughed in your face.  It can't be done, even with this sorry-ass Administration.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, you agree that the two are not the same.  Thanks T

Your reading comprehension mixed with the art of political bait and switch is remarkable and does nothing but add to your aura of BS that surrounds you ...

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Your reading comprehension mixed with the art of political bait and switch is remarkable and does nothing but add to your aura of BS that surrounds you ...

FYI.

Fact check: True

In 1994, Congress enacted the FACE Act, 18 U.S. Code § 248.

It’s a federal crime to physically obstruct: (1) access to abortion clinics; or (2) religious services.

But the Biden DOJ selectively enforces the FACE Act by: (1) aggressively protecting the abortion industry; and (2) largely ignoring attacks on Catholic Churches.

Fact check: True.

There is no question the 2020 election was rigged.

Democrats:

- Illegally changed election laws, blaming “covid”

- Mass-mailed live ballots to old voter lists

- Gutted signature verification and other safeguards (key way to stop voter fraud)

- Tossed out election observers (evidence gatherers)

- Gaslighted about lack of evidence

- Censored, silenced, deplatformed, and canceled anyone who dared to question

- Ferociously fought audits

- Indicted Trump and 18 others for lawfully objecting

Yes, rigged.

23 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gaslighted about lack of evidence

Reminder:

- Fox News had to pay almost a billion dollars for defaming Dominion Voting (the initial core of the "massive fraud" theory)

- Rudy Giuliani admitted that he defamed Georgia election workers

- Similarly, Kari Lake is not contesting that she did the same with Arizona election workers

- Maricopa County hired independent investigators. They found that Biden won Arizona by a slightly larger margin than the official results.

- My Pillow guy's "damning evidence" of election fraud was found by an independent arbitrator to be nothing more than spreadsheet gobbledegook, and he has to pay an independent participant in his little challenge $5 million.

So where's the "gaslighting?" Where's the WIN amidst all these losses?

Wherever these claims are scrutinized in a court of law, they are found to be nonsense.

Dude: your guy lost. Deal with it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Reminder:

- Fox News had to pay almost a billion dollars for defaming Dominion Voting (the initial core of the "massive fraud" theory)

- Rudy Giuliani admitted that he defamed Georgia election workers

- Similarly, Kari Lake is not contesting that she did the same with Arizona election workers

- Maricopa County hired independent investigators. They found that Biden won Arizona by a slightly larger margin than the official results.

- My Pillow guy's "damning evidence" of election fraud was found by an independent arbitrator to be nothing more than spreadsheet gobbledegook, and he has to pay an independent participant in his little challenge $5 million.

So where's the "gaslighting?" Where's the WIN amidst all these losses?

Wherever these claims are scrutinized in a court of law, they are found to be nonsense.

Dude: your guy lost. Deal with it.

So it's kind of like the "just give it to 'em" game against the Patriots. I know the catch was out of bounds, you know the catch was out of bounds, anyone who saw that play knew the catch was out of bounds but we just gave it to 'em. I get it.

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

So it's kind of like the "just give it to 'em" game against the Patriots. I know the catch was out of bounds, you know the catch was out of bounds, anyone who saw that play knew the catch was out of bounds but we just gave it to 'em. I get it.

Difference: we all know that catch was out of bounds because we saw it with our own eyes.

Did you see Dominion voting machines changing votes? Did you see those Georgia election workers inserting flash drives with fake voter tallies?

No. No you didn't. Because it didn't happen. What did happen is one candidate repeated the same thing over and over until you were under his hypnotic spell.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Posted (edited)

One-week after election "week" 2020....

The MSM trumpeted everywhere, from the rooftops.

This was the most SECURE ELECTION IN US HISTORY.

As if that could be determined in months to years, let alone days after an election that had the most mail in votes by FAR in US history...

Anyone who brought up the obvious point above was said to be promoting the BIG LIE!!!!

And FuQ, predictably asks....

Where's the gaslighting??

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Difference: we all know that catch was out of bounds because we saw it with our own eyes.

Did you see Dominion voting machines changing votes? Did you see those Georgia election workers inserting flash drives with fake voter tallies?

No. No you didn't. Because it didn't happen. What did happen is one candidate repeated the same thing over and over until you were under his hypnotic spell.

I know what I saw on election night. An election we were supposed to believe was legitimate even though we all know the catch was out of bounds

Just now, wnyguy said:

I know what I saw on election night. An election we were supposed to believe was legitimate even though we all know the catch was out of bounds

There you go. Just like the refs. I didn't see the play but "just give it to him [Trump]" ... after all, he was the stronger candidate so he really must have won.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Water main breaks in Fulton County. 

Pausing the count in key swing states where Trump was leading....then those leads disappeared over election week.

I mean cmon, this stuff happens every election!

How dare you question it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There you go. Just like the refs. I didn't see the play but "just give it to him [Trump]" ... after all, he was the stronger candidate so he really must have won.

Too many discrepancies swung toward Biden and we are expected to believe he garnered 81 million votes. You have to admit that it should have raised several eyebrows. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Too many discrepancies swung toward Biden and we are expected to believe he garnered 81 million votes. You have to admit that it should have raised several eyebrows. 

So it just doesn't feel right to you.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Big Lie!

Sorry, too busy working on the 2024 election to watch Rudy videos.

• Haha (+1) 1

Fact check: True

Again, the reason Biden (illegally) raided Trump is because Trump declassified (via memo on 1/19/2021) and kept his personal copy of his Crossfire Hurricane presidential records.

Biden, through his Deputy Counsel White House Jonathan Su, waived Trump’s claim of executive privilege.

Biden AG Merrick Garland personally approved the raid.

These Crossfire Hurricane records are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.

They made up the Russian collusion hoax in 2016.

Because Russia almost certainly hacked Hillary’s home server.

Evidencing her Clinton Foundation foreign corruption as Obama’s Secretary of State.

If Russia leaked the hacked material before the election, Hillary wanted to blame a Trump dirty campaign trick—falsely accusing him of colluding with Russia.

Conspiracy theory?

51 former intel agents, working with the CIA, ran the same play with Hunter’s laptop of Biden’s foreign corruption in 2020.

This is a criminal conspiracy.

Trump could have publicly disclosed these declassified Crossfire Hurricane records in his civil lawsuit versus Hillary over the Russian-collusion hoax

Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, a Democrat operative who bashed Trump on Facebook, was forced to recuse from that case.

Six weeks later, Reinhart’s clear bias against Trump (somehow) didn’t matter anymore. Reinhart approved Biden’s (through Garland and Jay Bratt, now Jack Smith’s counselor) unprecedented, unnecessary, and unlawful raid on Trump.

For presidential records Trump was allowed to have in the Office of the Former President, per the Presidential Records Act.

In other words, Obama and Biden have politicized and weaponized law enforcement and intel agencies to interfere in the 2016, 2020, and 2024 presidential elections against Trump.

Because Obama and Biden know Trump has the goods on their ongoing Russian-collusion criminal conspiracy.

The Trump 47 DOJ must deliver severe consequences.

Remember the conservative approach to statutory interpretation: we give effect to the words of the statute - the text - and don't try to probe the minds of the representatives and senators who passed the statute decades ago.

And here, the Government wins: the words of the statute clearly encompass the conduct of those convicted under it based on their J6 activities.

So maybe they should also prosecute Jamal Bowman. Sure. Fine. But that doesn't mean the prosecutions/convictions of the J6 rioters were illegal.

Gorsuch is generally pretty firm on the law and the meaning of the words, so it's a little jarring here to see him go for a purely political point.