Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

6 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Lost mine.  Ask the Floruda Surgeon General, Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo.  Lol

Sooooooooo no.

You're just regurgitating your own swill.

Good to know.

16 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Lost mine.  Ask the Floruda Surgeon General, Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo.  Lol

More lies.  

Gas pre-Demented Biden $2/gallon.  Now we're happy if it drops below $3.75.  Three ***** wars.  Immigrants flooding the border and murdering.  Food 37% more expensive.  What don't you get?  

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Link for this excrement. ?

No link is needed when you see the facts that as many people died in Biden's first year as Trump's last year and 600K died after Trump left Office.  How could that be possible if Biden was pro-medicine and science?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You showed entirely empty shelves, which we never had at all. Some items out of stock but I could always just get napkins vs paper towels and oatmeal vs cheerios. One of the articles you link to literally shows one brand of paper towel being out and acting like that is a big deal

Yeah, right.

Everyone else is lying including all the media in your state.

Get out of here.

12 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

That top photo was never my local stores, only authoritarian governors caused that.

It was probably from Oakland.  At any time.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I can’t believe you guys fight about this stuff? Sad. I didn’t realize bills fans were this stupid? Now I know who the Jack assess are who jump thru tables lol.

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

BillStime74 posts

Doc29 posts

Tommy Callahan20 posts

4th&long19 posts

Nice work 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

BillStime74 posts

Doc29 posts

Tommy Callahan20 posts

4th&long19 posts

Nice work 

And? Are my posts fighting about the pandemic?  That is what I was commenting on, that’s the direction this has taken. 

if your shelves weren’t bare in stores around you it wasn’t because of anything your politicians did that’s for sure. You were mostly just lucky and you should get on your knees and thank the almighty and be thankful!

i talked to a friend of mine today I haven’t seen for a while, came up from North Carolina for a visit. She had 3 family members die from COVID and 1 in the hospital for 3 months. Stfu and be thankful!

Edited by 4th&long

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

And? Are my posts fighting about the pandemic?  That is what I was commenting on, that’s the direction this has taken. 

if your shelves weren’t bare in stores around you it wasn’t because of anything your politicians did that’s for sure. You were mostly just lucky and you should get on your knees and thank the almighty and be thankful!

i talked to a friend of mine today I haven’t seen for a while, came up from North Carolina for a visit. She had 3 family members die from COVID and 1 in the hospital for 3 months. Stfu and be thankful!

Thank you for being willing to play the role of referee/hall monitor. You seem to enjoy that. To each his own. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Thank you for being willing to play the role of referee/hall monitor. You seem to enjoy that. To each his own. 

No problem bro. I came here thinking I might learn something (after wanting to stir the pot) but that would be impossible when people are still fighting about ***** that happened 3-4 years ago.  The only thing I’ve learned is this country is ***** no matter who wins!

9 hours ago, 4th&long said:

No problem bro. I came here thinking I might learn something (after wanting to stir the pot) but that would be impossible when people are still fighting about ***** that happened 3-4 years ago.  The only thing I’ve learned is this country is ***** no matter who wins!

Not sure how old you are but I am certain you live somewhere liberal and likely don't travel much. Our country is not garbage, most of it is great, even places like NYC will be great again when they get real leaders. Before I started teaching I had a job where I worked in 50+ cities over 7 years and the only two I really disliked was LA and Vegas, because it was the only place where it seemed most people were willing to lie to get ahead. Our country is awesome, but in general we still have crap politicians. 

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Not sure how old you are but I am certain you live somewhere liberal and likely don't travel much. Our country is not garbage, most of it is great, even places like NYC will be great again when they get real leaders. Before I started teaching I had a job where I worked in 50+ cities over 7 years and the only two I really disliked was LA and Vegas, because it was the only place where it seemed most people were willing to lie to get ahead. Our country is awesome, but in general we still have crap politicians. 

I have seen a lot of our country and want to see more. It is a beautiful country. I have never went to visit an area or not visit an area more importantly based on politics. I never said our country is garbage, I’m not sure how you got that from that post? I don’t travel overseas because I want to see our country. In fact my dream vacation is to rent an RV and take about a month and drive across the country.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

You want to keep black people on the democratic plantation. Pretty racist and pathetic.

And now the Dems are prioritizing illegals over them. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I have seen a lot of our country and want to see more. It is a beautiful country. I have never went to visit an area or not visit an area more importantly based on politics. I never said our country is garbage, I’m not sure how you got that from that post? I don’t travel overseas because I want to see our country. In fact my dream vacation is to rent an RV and take about a month and drive across the country.

One of your words was censored, I assumed it was like the word crap, maybe it rhymes with duck, which does change the sentence

On 3/18/2024 at 6:46 PM, BillStime said:

There is a reason why you didn't want to provide any quotes... because your full of 💩.

Why do you lie all the time, Doc? 

Republicans' excess death rate spiked after COVID-19 vaccines arrived

• Yale Study: March 2020 through December 2021

For red and blue America, a glaring divide in COVID-19 death rates persists 2 years later

Polls/Studies - Dates:

• April 1, 2021
  • Summer 2021
  • September 2021
  • February 2022

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

mortalityGap_graphic_d5.png?w=1350

Study finds increased deaths in Republican majority counties

• Time period: March 2020 and December 2021

Remember, @Doc?

Again, there was no vaccine to refuse under Trump.  Or treatments.  Biden was handed both, thanks to Trump, and still there were as many deaths in his first year.  He's responsible for all Americans.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, there was no vaccine to refuse under Trump.

Well, Doc, that's not exactly true. The vaccine was available on December 14, 2020.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Or treatments.

Oh, now wait a minute here...

image.thumb.jpeg.9e472db9b362529fddc366486e85173d.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Biden was handed both, thanks to Trump, and still there were as many deaths in his first year.  He's responsible for all Americans.

So, you blame Biden for Trump ignoring his intelligence reports and failing to protect US when he had the chance?

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, Doc, that's not exactly true. The vaccine was available on December 14, 2020.

Oh, now wait a minute here...

image.thumb.jpeg.9e472db9b362529fddc366486e85173d.jpeg

So, you blame Biden for Trump ignoring his intelligence reports and failing to protect US when he had the chance?

giphy.gif

Oh yes, it was available mid-way through December, and you needed a 2nd dose at least 3 weeks later and then to wait 2 weeks to develop a degree of immunity.  Good one.

And OK, Biden (allegedly) listened to his intelligence reports.  Guess what?  The variants still got in the country.

Just now, Doc said:

Oh yes, it was available mid-way through December, and you needed a 2nd dose at least 3 weeks later and then to wait 2 weeks to develop a degree of immunity.  Good one.

Facts matter, right "Doc"?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

And OK, Biden (allegedly) listened to his intelligence reports.  Guess what?  The variants still got in the country.

And the vaccines evolved; boosters were available; and yet, Tucker Carlson, Fox News and the rest of your right-wing nut jobs told people not to get vaccinated.

So much for the party of Personal Responsibility... point the finger where it belongs.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Facts matter, right "Doc"?

And the vaccines evolved; boosters were available; and yet, Tucker Carlson, Fox News and the rest of your right-wing nut jobs told people not to get vaccinated.

So much for the party of Personal Responsibility... point the finger where it belongs.

The "fact" is no one was protected by the vaccine while Trump was in Office.  Whatever point you think you were making wasn't one.  Trying to give Biden a win because he inherited vaccines and treatments is so lame.