Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about. Stuff to do.

:doh:

How much IN SCHOOL learning did your kids miss out on?

I'm going to assume that you're not a church going person, but how long were your local churches closed to your friends and neighbors?

How many local small businesses in your area that were thriving pre March 2020, are now closed because the government said they couldn't do business?

How many vaccinations did you need to get in order to not lose your job? Congrats if you didn't fall into this category,  because many did.

200.gif?cid=60e32e67dh9idn72rd2vzc8d0nym

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about. Stuff to do.

:doh:

How much IN SCHOOL learning did your kids miss out on?

I'm going to assume that you're not a church going person, but how long were your local churches closed to your friends and neighbors?

How many local small businesses in your area that were thriving pre March 2020, are now closed because the government said they couldn't do business?

How many vaccinations did you need to get in order to not lose your job? Congrats if you didn't fall into this category,  because many did.

Well we home schooled our kids for years. I got two boys who have graduated and two freshmen and my kids have never set foot in a school a day in their life. You think I’m letting my kids go to schools with all you nuts out there? You don’t care about the kids. You just want to ban books and let them get shot. You all tried to use them as pawns during the pandemic, not one of you acutely gave a ***** about any of the kids. I was self employed during the pandemic. I worked every day. I had to tell the stores that I contracted for that I wanted time off, if i  couldn’t get time off during COVID I was never going to get time off. Business around where I live are doing well. The trump administration gave out plenty of money to these business. You can try to make it worse than it was.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, 4th&long said:

Well we home schooled our kids for years. I got two boys who have graduated and two freshmen and my kids have never set foot in a school a day in their life. You think I’m letting my kids go to schools with all you nuts out there? You don’t care about the kids. You just want to ban books and let them get shot. You all tried to use them as pawns during the pandemic, not one of you acutely gave a ***** about any of the kids. I was self employed during the pandemic. I worked every day. I had to tell the stores that I contracted for that I wanted time off, if i  couldn’t get time off during COVID I was never going to get time off. Business around where I live are doing well. The trump administration gave out plenty of money to these business. You can try to make it worse than it was.

So were all the ""you's" in your post directed at me or did you mean Orange Jesus implying things again?

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So were all the ""you's" in your post directed at me or did you mean Orange Jesus implying things again?

You can take it however you want. It was more of a general statement but I’m starting to think you fit the bill. 

raising my kids and teaching them was my job. not the schools and certainly not some dumb ass politician. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Congrats on predicting all this 15+ years ago.  Never mind that Dems are the ones who have taken over education and led it downhill.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You can take it however you want. It was more of a general statement but I’m starting to think you fit the bill. 

raising my kids and teaching them was my job. not the schools and certainly not some dumb ass politician. 

Garbage in garbage out. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Congrats on predicting all this 15+ years ago.  Never mind that Dems are the ones who have taken over education and led it downhill.  

It was more than 15 years ago. It wasn’t only the Dems. It’s both. Govt doesn’t do ***** for us and that goes for both sides! Both are full of *****! All the arguing on here is stupid. It is right where they want us so we ignore the fact that they are all useless. 

Edited by 4th&long

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

It was more than 15 years ago. It wasn’t only the Dems. It’s both. Govt doesn’t do ***** for us and that goes for both sides! Both are full of *****! All the arguing on here is stupid. It is right where they want us so we ignore the fact that they are all useless.

That's what the "+" takes into account.  But there is no denying that Dems are mostly in control of education in this country. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's what the "+" takes into account.  But there is no denying that Dems are mostly in control of education in this country. 

That I wouldn’t really know. I don’t trust either side. All this fighting and nothing is getting done. Trump is dragging down republicans. I can’t believe you guys are not sick of defending him. All you needed to do was put forward someone who could walk and chew gum at the same time and they would have taken back the White House. Now with trump their nominee I don’t see him winning. There is a large portion of republicans that won’t vote for him. I wouldn’t believe the polls, didn’t they predict a red wave two years ago? 
Are we stuck with Biden for 4 more years? 

trump, Biden? that’s the best this country can do? No wonder the US fell out of the top 20 happiest countries in the world. 

I’m probably in the wrong form to try and tell people to stop fighting but if people are going to bother being involved in politics and want to actually accomplish something that’s what they should do. 

i don’t believe in the system and don’t trust anybody, I would not waste my time. The things I need from the govt, they are *****en me under the Biden administration. If and when trump takes over they will still be *****en me. So why do I care who is in power. They are all liars and thief’s!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

That I wouldn’t really know. I don’t trust either side. All this fighting and nothing is getting done. Trump is dragging down republicans. I can’t believe you guys are not sick of defending him. All you needed to do was put forward someone who could walk and chew gum at the same time and they would have taken back the White House. Now with trump their nominee I don’t see him winning. There is a large portion of republicans that won’t vote for him. I wouldn’t believe the polls, didn’t they predict a red wave two years ago? 
Are we stuck with Biden for 4 more years? 

trump, Biden? that’s the best this country can do? No wonder the US fell out of the top 20 happiest countries in the world. 

I’m probably in the wrong form to try and tell people to stop fighting but if people are going to bother being involved in politics and want to actually accomplish something that’s what they should do. 

i don’t believe in the system and don’t trust anybody, I would not waste my time. The things I need from the govt, they are *****en me under the Biden administration. If and when trump takes over they will still be *****en me. So why do I care who is in power. They are all liars and thief’s!

Doubtful at best.  Biden's age and Kamala's lack of fitness for Office weren't on the ballot in 2022 and those issues aren't going away.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Doubtful at best.  Biden's age and Kamala's lack of fitness for Office weren't on the ballot in 2022 and those issues aren't going away.

The whole age thing cracks me up. It’s not like trump is a spring chicken. They are close in age. And if you think Harris it’s unfit for office what would you call trump? I wouldn’t expect you to vote for the left but don’t try to claim trump is fit for office. If anyone is not fit for office it’s trump.  Just my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 4th&long said:

The whole age thing cracks me up. It’s not like trump is a spring chicken. They are close in age. And if you think Harris it’s unfit for office what would you call trump? I wouldn’t expect you to vote for the left but don’t try to claim trump is fit for office. If anyone is not fit for office it’s trump.  Just my opinion.

Doesn't matter how "close" they are in age and I know Dems are trying (vainly) to claim Trump is as senile as Biden.  But when you watch them, there's an obvious difference between the two.  

And yes, Kamala is wholly unfit for Office.  That's my opinion and the opinion of most.

• Agree 2

Welp. It was the DEMS and their machine that made sure Biden was the nominee and old Dean got almost none of that Act Blue/Priorities USA cash. and none of the free media propaganda.  So he didn't stand a chance. 

If the left was honest about nominating a moderate, vs the current failure.

41 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

She's no Nicole Shanahan.

True.  She's also unfit, but thankfully has no chance in Miami of being VP anyway.