We are set at WR. Maybe we’ll grab one in Round 6.

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Diggs will need to be replaced very soon. We have no legit WR2 either. And Cook can't catch a ball to save his life.  Those are 3 big issues.

I'm tired of waiting around for this braintrust to get it right defensively.  Especially in the playoffs. We need 2 more WRS, then you can go crazy again drafting failed defensive players all you want.

Lemme guess. We need a WR who runs a 4.3 40 yd dash, is versatile and experienced like Tyreek?

We already have him - Samuel. 

And before you start in with the “Noooo, a tall receiver”…Diggs ain’t no behemoth. And we have Kincaid. 

Prepare to be disappointed on Draft night. Just remember…all the “Rosen-ettes” who were disappointed we didn’t draft the most pro ready QB when we took Allen, this will be the same craziness. We’ll get our new WR later in Day 2.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm not sure i agree .

Given what a lot of the experts are saying that will be available at the WR position and those being of a elite type of players going forward into the future to give Josh a weapon he can depend on they should get 1 early because Diggs isn't getting any younger and there are those that they don't know how they will work out .

So get 1 while the getting is good .

• Agree 1

On 3/25/2024 at 7:51 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Prepare to be disappointed on Draft night. Just remember…all the “Rosen-ettes” who were disappointed we didn’t draft the most pro ready QB when we took Allen, this will be the same craziness. We’ll get our new WR later in Day 2.  

I feel like you're changing your tune a little bit.

I believe you said in the OP that we were "all set at WR" and would "maybe grab one in round 6".

Now you're saying we'll draft one in round 2 or 3? If the Bills do that, they certainly don't share your belief that we are "set" at WR.

3 hours ago, Logic said:

I feel like you're changing your tune a little bit.

I believe you said in the OP that we were "all set at WR" and would "maybe grab one in round 6".

Now you're saying we'll draft one in round 2 or 3? If the Bills do that, they certainly don't share your belief that we are "set" at WR.

I may have exaggerated. To be sure, there will be no WR in Round 1 (according to my sources). Probably Round 3 or 4.