Biden Border Lies

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/20/2024 at 11:36 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

This is getting interesting. 

When is hunters raid for not showing. 

All I heard was babbling and accusations of lying.  Did he in fact show any facts to prove his case?  Doesn't matter right, as long as it's "interesting".

Also interesting:  

Over on Fox News, for example, host Dana Perino commented on Wednesday, “It just feels like they keep doing the same hearing over and over again, and people are starting to wonder — at some point, do you fish or cut bait?”

Earlier this month, right-wing commentator Tomi Lahren suggested on the network it was time to move on, saying it was “falling flat with a lot of viewers and voters.”

Several Democrats have pronounced the inquiry dead, including Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), who noted at a hearing Wednesday that “Fox News isn’t even carrying this today.”

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) was forced to confront an awkward truth on Newsmax about the impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden, as the proceedings continue to lose support from right-wing media figures.

“Is impeachment the next step? Are you going to hold a vote on the House floor?” host Rob Finnerty asked the House Republican Wednesday morning.  “Unless you get Democratic votes, this is going to be real tough,” he added. “So, it kind of seems like you’re chasing your tail at this point because this is not going to go anywhere.”

Edited by daz28
  • Eyeroll 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmmm. Must be an election coming.

aerial-view-thousands-immigrants-wearing

SAY WHAT? USA Today Claims Biden Has ‘Clamped Down on Unauthorized Border Crossings

by Mike LaChance

It has been fascinating to watch over the last few years as the media, which spent four years relentlessly hammering Trump for anything and everything, does everything it can to protect Biden from even the slightest criticisms. There are even times when the media spin gets so overstretched that they forget themselves and say something so outrageously untrue that it borders on comedy.

In this case, USA Today is making the bizarre claim that Biden has ‘clamped down’ on unauthorized border crossings.     He has?      When?

.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/say-what-usa-today-claims-biden-has-clamped/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/04/05/president-biden-urges-congress-to-act-to-rebuild-baltimore-bridge/73208381007/

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

4) Transparent attempt to recover voters abandoning him for Trump.

His internal campaign polling must be even worse than we think.

https://x.com/Another_DC_Tom/status/1797761166888055048?

Not sure how he's going to recover voters by admitting he ***** it all up and is going back to what was working under Trump.  After 3-1/2 years and all the damage done.

And you know that's our DC Tom, right?

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/3/2024 at 12:00 AM, B-Man said:

Latest Biden Remarks on Border Show Just How Deceitful He Can Be

By Nick Arama

We've heard a lot of things from Joe Biden recently. But his latest remarks are not only the height of weakness, but they show just how deceitful he can be on the border. 

I wrote on Friday about how Biden incredibly claimed he did not interact with his son Hunter's or his brother Jim's partners. That, despite the fact that there's all kinds of evidence that he did so, including Hunter admitting it during his deposition before House committees this week. 

But that wasn't the only incredible thing that Biden has said. As he was heading out for the weekend for another vacation, this time to Camp David. Biden also commented on the border. 

A reporter asked him, “Why are you waiting to take executive action on the border?”

“Because we need more forces on the border, I don’t have the authority to do that,” the alleged leader of the free world responded. 

Um, Joe? You're the purported head of the executive branch.

You're the one responsible for defending the border, even though you have failed to do so.

Not only that, but you actively broke the border with the 94 executive actions you took when you came in. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/02/biden-statement-on-border-n2170850

It's the Emperor Has No Clothes Civilization

He can do or not do what he likes!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Not sure how he's going to recover voters by admitting he ***** it all up and is going back to what was working under Trump.  After 3-1/2 years and all the damage done.

And you know that's our DC Tom, right?

Yes   He posted it over on the 

BillsFans board. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

It's the Emperor Has No Clothes Civilization

He can do or not do what he likes!

He has lied to the country from day 1.  Completely dishonest, demented, DC moron.  November can’t come fast enough.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

He has lied to the country from day 1.  Completely dishonest, demented, DC moron.  November can’t come fast enough.  What a mess.  

This EO on the border is purely for show. There won't be any enforcement mechanism and Mexico won't cooperate.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This EO on the border is purely for show. There won't be any enforcement mechanism and Mexico won't cooperate.

If you read the articles about the internal debates (clearly based on approved WH leaks), the administration obviously expects this EO to be enjoined. In fact, they're almost inviting lawsuits.

It is about the Biden Administration trying to prove Biden's point that the President does, in fact, lack the power to take unilateral action, and to shift the blame back to the Republicans in Congress for failing to pass the Lankford bill. 

They do have a point, but I doubt it gets any political traction. It is far too subtle for the mass electorate to understand.

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is far too subtle for the mass electorate to understand.

Not too subtle for the mass electorate to understand - the absolute sh*tshow on the southern border occurring on Joe’s watch. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Not too subtle for the mass electorate to understand - the absolute sh*tshow on the southern border occurring on Joe’s watch. 

Oh, I agree.

I think Biden will be correct when he says "Republicans in Congress shot down a bipartisan attempt to regain some control over the border." But it won't work politically. Which is why the Republicans shot it down.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh, I agree.

I think Biden will be correct when he says "Republicans in Congress shot down a bipartisan attempt to regain some control over the border." But it won't work politically. Which is why the Republicans shot it down.

Regain some control of the situation the administration let spin wildly out of control. That’s a subtlety that I think many on both sides can see right through. 

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If you read the articles about the internal debates (clearly based on approved WH leaks), the administration obviously expects this EO to be enjoined. In fact, they're almost inviting lawsuits.

It is about the Biden Administration trying to prove Biden's point that the President does, in fact, lack the power to take unilateral action, and to shift the blame back to the Republicans in Congress for failing to pass the Lankford bill. 

They do have a point, but I doubt it gets any political traction. It is far too subtle for the mass electorate to understand.

If I put 30,000 Marines on the border it's shut.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills