McBeane and the Panthers Bandcamp!

Is it just me or does anyone else here get annoyed everytime either Beane or Mcd have a press conference they always bring up either players they had in Carolina or something else about how they ran there team. Correct if I'm wrong but Dave Gentleman was the GM and Ole River Boat Ron was the HC there right? It just drives me crazy that after 7yrs they still bring up the Panthers days like they won something. 

Remember back in Bandcamp when we won 34,000 Superbowls and we scored 26000 pts in 14 season! 😂

8 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Remember back in Bandcamp when we won 34,000 Superbowls and we scored 26000 pts in 14 season! 😂

No, I only remember someone putting a flute where it normally doesn't go. 

On The Road GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Is it just me or does anyone else here get annoyed everytime either Beane or Mcd have a press conference they always bring up either players they had in Carolina or something else about how they ran there team. Correct if I'm wrong but Dave Gentleman was the GM and Ole River Boat Ron was the HC there right? It just drives me crazy that after 7yrs they still bring up the Panthers days like they won something. 

This has me thinking I should bring up fewer anecdotes at work. My life did not exist before my current company.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, schoolhouserock said:

This has me thinking I should bring up fewer anecdotes at work. My life did not exist before my current company.

And you will be tarred and feathered if you sing Auld Lang Syne on New Years, just an FYI

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I wish MCDefense would take the route the Panthers had back then and utilize the biggest and baddest weapon in the league in Allen like the Panthers did with Newton. We might have actually won something by now. 

before everyone gets all butthurt that Newton got ran into the ground and blah blah blah. Don’t care. Allen ain’t Newton. 

• Disagree 1

The Panthers have never had back to back winning seasons. Ever. In McD years there they only had two winnings seasons. The 2015 season made them all feel like huge winners despite the lack of success long term. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I believe it's just safer for them to make a reference about someone that has never been a Bill. No emotions involved that way.

12 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I never attended band camp but let me guess instrument you used ..... Tuba!  Am I right?

It is not you but there are groups of people with Crohn disease, Gastroesophageal reflux disease, etc and these kind of conditions can be very annoying.

Perhaps you belong to a group with similar issue which has not been classified.  We used to have fans with Donahoe bag head syndrome but fortunately it was cured before it caused oxygen deprivation of the brain (Cerebral hypoxia).

Beane was acting general manager for a period for Panthers by the way.  Panthers made mistake not promoting him.

They were part of teams which won division and conference champions but those are not "anything".

7 hours ago, schoolhouserock said:

Unless you did not win Nobel Prize or similar accolades yes unless you are willing to be pelted by rotten fruit by the unwashed mobs yes.

It does make it hard to apply for new jobs without previous experience.

3 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

I never attended band camp but let me guess instrument you used ..... Tuba!  Am I right?

It is not you but there are groups of people with Crohn disease, Gastroesophageal reflux disease, etc and these kind of conditions can be very annoying.

Perhaps you belong to a group with similar issue which has not been classified.  We used to have fans with Donahoe bag head syndrome but fortunately it was cured before it caused oxygen deprivation of the brain (Cerebral hypoxia).

Beane was acting general manager for a period for Panthers by the way.  Panthers made mistake not promoting him.

They were part of teams which won division and conference champions but those are not "anything".

I wish they promoted him maybe we would have a better GM like Brett Veach we did interview him . 

21 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Every thing each of us do day to day be it decisions or what ever comes from past experiences & if you learn from them we are hopefully better for it so this doesn't bother me seeing as their individual experiences led to them going to a Super bowl which is where the Bills want to go .

So if they can pull any little bit from that experience i'm all for it !! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.