The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

They act like the Russians are the Russians from the 80's.

Russia has ZERO influence on the world stage unless they get help from China. That's it. 

They were just looking for an excuse for why Hilly, who was leading in the polls and seemed a shoo-in for Prez, and who they were sure was the next in a long line of "the next first..." could lose.  Russia (suddenly, considering Barry's and Hilly's cozying up to them just 4 years earlier) was a convenient scapegoat.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

They act like the Russians are the Russians from the 80's.

Russia has ZERO influence on the world stage unless they get help from China. That's it. 

What does it say about the GQP who bend over backwards for Putin?

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

They were just looking for an excuse for why Hilly, who was leading in the polls and seemed a shoo-in for Prez, and who they were sure was the next in a long line of "the next first..." could lose.  Russia (suddenly, considering Barry's and Hilly's cozying up to them just 4 years earlier) was a convenient scapegoat.

Cute story 

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What does it say about the GQP who bend over backwards for Putin?

Cute story 

Politicians on both sides bend over to world leaders. FACT.  It isn't exclusive to one particular party, but you can continue your hatred of right wingers/Trump supporters or whoever you don't like. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Politicians on both sides bend over to world leaders. FACT.  It isn't exclusive to one particular party, but you can continue your hatred of right wingers/Trump supporters or whoever you don't like. 

Yeah, but this weak leader was able to co-opt the GQP with ease - lmao - and with idiots like you - I see why.

lmao

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, but this weak leader was able to co-opt the GQP with ease - lmao - and with idiots like you - I see why.

lmao

I'm not a Republican, you ret@rd. 

I really don't give a sh!t about politics.

I just laugh at complete mor0ns like you that cry Trump 24/7, while it has no affect on your life whatsoever whether Trump is a criminal or not.

Either you are a bot or have life whatsoever to b!tch and moan about someone who has no idea you exist (or gives a flying flip). 

Find something better to do with your time, princess.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I just laugh at complete mor0ns like you that cry Trump 24/7, while it has no affect on your life whatsoever whether Trump is a criminal or not.

Either you are a bot or have life whatsoever to b!tch and moan about someone who has no idea you exist (or gives a flying flip). 

Yeah yeah yeah - another closet Trump thumper. 

19 hours ago, njbuff said:

Sure it does.  TDS  can only be placated with bad news about Trump.  Again there is no cure.  

But rest assured, Putin wants Joke because he knows Joke is a, well, joke.

• Like (+1) 1