Bills Fan in JA17 Jersey High-5s Mahomes @ KC Parade

So one of two things happened here, either some Bills fan for reasons beyond my fathoming decided to go to the parade and wear that jersey, or some Chiefs wore to set up exactly this kind of thing.

I mean why go there there's no good look being there.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So one of two things happened here, either some Bills fan for reasons beyond my fathoming decided to go to the parade and wear that jersey, or some Chiefs wore to set up exactly this kind of thing.

I mean why go there there's no good look being there.

You saw Mahomes try and pull away at last second... But dude still connected. Looks legit. Mahomes is one that got punked. Why would it be a Chiefs fan. If he was, he would have telegraphed so Mahomes would pull away.  Bills Mafia dude hid his look till last second!

Why go there... Because Bills have a national following.  Took some serious balls... 

Hey... I like to view the glass as always being 1/2 full!

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• ExiledInIllinois changed the title to Bills Fan in JA17 Jersey High-5s Mahomes @ KC Parade
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.