“They stole our country”

On 2/1/2024 at 4:03 PM, Westside said:

Trust me, I do.

I’m wondering how you could possibly know that

The only person that I know personally on this board is deranged rhino even though I disagree with him politically wish you would not have left the board. He’s a good guy.

Do you know people personally on this board?

3 hours ago, US Egg said:

Where is the outrage from the Left on this kind of rapidly expanding of stealing in the U.S.?

…..they don’t care.

More Dem votes, yo!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

More Dem votes, yo!

I get a sense the vast majority of illegal migrants are not concerned about voting. 

Legal immigration people properly screened and approved as value to the country are likely to vote.

But the illegals,  no. And they are illegal no matter what someone set up as procedures after they have invaded. No economy can withstand this type of invading army. The lefties are far to arrogant about the USA, thinking they are invincible, the country is not, in fact the country is vulnerable to this invading army, just as Troy was to the Trojan horse. 

Trump was not successful, Biden cannot stand up to the left. The % of the GDP is going up. There is a tipping point of anti USA people in the country. It is coming. IMHO. 

Ps, we have reached it in Canada.

53 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I get a sense the vast majority of illegal migrants are not concerned about voting. 

Legal immigration people properly screened and approved as value to the country are likely to vote.

But the illegals,  no. And they are illegal no matter what someone set up as procedures after they have invaded. No economy can withstand this type of invading army. The lefties are far to arrogant about the USA, thinking they are invincible, the country is not, in fact the country is vulnerable to this invading army, just as Troy was to the Trojan horse. 

Trump was not successful, Biden cannot stand up to the left. The % of the GDP is going up. There is a tipping point of anti USA people in the country. It is coming. IMHO. 

Ps, we have reached it in Canada.

That's now what I was getting at.  I'm saying Dems want them in so they can get them hooked on government programs or wanting to keep them in the country, so they vote Dem.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's now what I was getting at.  I'm saying Dems want them in so they can get them hooked on government programs or wanting to keep them in the country, so they vote Dem.

Illegal Alien Invasion Now Tops List of Reasons Voters Want Biden Gone

dbe2a679-6ba8-4606-b676-9ee8ced3dc50-105

According to Gallup poll results released on Wednesday, Biden's handling of the economy grabbed the number-two slot, followed by inflation at number three. It should be noted that the poll was conducted before the release of the Hur Report on February 8.

The findings were part of an overall survey on Biden and the 2024 presidential election that also found the embattled president's approval rating at just 41 percent — the lowest of all presidents at this stage of their first term.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/610322/immigration-leads-reasons-biden-detractors-disapprove.aspx

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/15/illegal-alien-invasion-now-tops-list-of-reasons-the-american-people-want-biden-gone-n2170155

• Shocked 1

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Illegal Alien Invasion Now Tops List of Reasons Voters Want Biden Gone

dbe2a679-6ba8-4606-b676-9ee8ced3dc50-105

According to Gallup poll results released on Wednesday, Biden's handling of the economy grabbed the number-two slot, followed by inflation at number three. It should be noted that the poll was conducted before the release of the Hur Report on February 8.

The findings were part of an overall survey on Biden and the 2024 presidential election that also found the embattled president's approval rating at just 41 percent — the lowest of all presidents at this stage of their first term.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/610322/immigration-leads-reasons-biden-detractors-disapprove.aspx

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/15/illegal-alien-invasion-now-tops-list-of-reasons-the-american-people-want-biden-gone-n2170155

No surprise.  Just wait until more of them start committing crimes.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...